Pod Your Reef

Most Insane Mushroom of All Time

Legendary Corals

Legendary Corals

Hello NanoReef,

Boy do we have something special to share with you guys today... We've scored what is probably the sweetest discosoma of all time.

Step aside Jawbreakers, there's a new king of discosomma in town, and it's a rainbow. The story behind the jawbreaker was that someone's jaw dropped when they first saw it. Well, our pants dropped after changing them when we first laid on this phenomenal shroom. Just check out the colors on this piece... first time we've ever seen a coral this crazy. I see at least blue, red, orange, purple, white, green and black.

Introducing the LC Pantydropper Shroom, the new king of discosommas.
14803686082_542ccd6271_b.jpg

We are only releasing one frag of this insane mushroom at this time. It will be for the piece on the bottom left.

Since there's only one piece available at this time, we're going to make this one interesting. Send us an offer on what you would like to pay shipped, and highest offer gets to take it home! We're giving this a week (August 9th) to end.

Cheers,
Darwin

Paandemonium

do you have a picture under white light?

This has a lot less blue than the vendors picture, IMO well worth whatever LC decides to charge for it.

Nice name Darwin :D. Love it. Hope its not insanely more than a jawbreaker. I need some love once I get the new PicO you made me buy up.

This has a lot less blue than the vendors picture, IMO well worth whatever LC decides to charge for it.

is it worth $600?

Paandemonium

is it worth $600?

I would have paid the original price but there are certainly people that think it's worth $650+. This was a nice catch for legendary :)

Archived