inTank Media Baskets

Kessil a360WE/Bluefish

Vaughnmg

The backorder has given me some time to research the controller being used in conjunction with the Kessil a360WE... but I can't find much. Anyone have experience with using these 2 together? I know that the Kessil will only go to about 10% power before it shuts off, I'm not entirely worried about that as long as I can build up and then build down for dawn/dusk to some degree.

Aside from that - pros/cons of using Bluefish with Kessil a360WE?

Here is a video of them on my tank:

I like the way they work with the bluefish but when you go to controlling them you can't use the knobs to adjust anymore. I think that is the only con I can think of.

So this is my schedule for my kessil lights:

morning: ramp up blue on both lights to 42% over 270 minutes

Mid day: Ramp up to 50-60% percent blue and white over 180 minutes

Evening: Ramp down to 35% blue's only 270 minutes

Night: moon illumination only depending on where I am simulating last night it was 20% and I use UV 403nm stunners for this. on channel 5.

I have three a360WE/Bluefish pendents. I am also going to hook up two additional Ecoxotic Pro all white LED's. I have the controller and the Power-PWM dimmer to control the ecoxotic. I'm sure I'll have questions configureing these. If I get these all working then anyone can.

Jerry

I have it running. I'm using both my iPhone 4 and iPad Air, not at the same time. So far all is good. I have some questions about the time setup and channel setup. Where do I post those or just PM them to Spencer?

Thanks

Jerry

Ok, much better now. I now understand that the time is set once the app. confirms it. Next the channel setup was more understandable after get feedback from Spencer.

Its all good now. I don't think the Kessils will go totally dark :P

The Kessils didn't go totally dark and now I know why. I didn't turn them all the way down. Once I did that they went dark as they were scheduled.

Jerry

Archived