Top Shelf Aquatics

B's 65 Gallons of Doom

jbb

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh how exciting! Are they a bonded pair?

They appear to be. They never get more than a few inches from each other, and are usually laying on top of one another. LFS has had them for quite some time, and they accept frozen with no problems. The banded pair wasnt as willing to take mysis so i decided to leave them there.

They appear to be. They never get more than a few inches from each other, and are usually laying on top of one another. LFS has had them for quite some time, and they accept frozen with no problems. The banded pair wasnt as willing to take mysis so i decided to leave them there.

Awesome! I know you were wanting a pipe for a long time. To get a pair already trained is amazing. Hope you will be posting a video of them soon. :wub:

Obsessed with your pipefish. :wub:

Yeah they are pretty sweet, I snapped a quick pic with my phone this morning of them curled up sleeping together on a rock. I will try to get it posted in just a bit.

Floating colander or breeder net makes a good time out box. Be sure he can't jump out of it. about a week should do it. and then associating your hand with food also helps.

He eats from my fingers ... how much more association does he need ?

Normally I would be inclined to agree with you, but he just had a feeding of mysis, spirulina, and docs eco egg brew.

maybe the great white in him was still in feeding frenzy mode

It's even worse if I get near his hammer coral, that's when all hell breaks loose

Archived