Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

B's 65 Gallons of Doom

jbb

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Split the return into 2 pumps. Stock pump on the right , Maxi-jet 1200 on left. Flow is MUCH better.

Just came to the conclusion that I need to do the same thing. One Sicce 1.5 and either the stock pump or my MJ900 (gotta check which one has higher GPH). Flow with the Y tubing is terrible! Also wonder whether the nozzle on the returns is too wide?

What brand lens is that?

I'm 98% sure it's a canon EF 50mm f/1.8

Veng is correct. :)

Just came to the conclusion that I need to do the same thing. One Sicce 1.5 and either the stock pump or my MJ900 (gotta check which one has higher GPH). Flow with the Y tubing is terrible! Also wonder whether the nozzle on the returns is too wide?

Hopefully you have better luck than I did. By upping the flow through the filtration, I ended up with a ton of microbubbles . I haven't been able to find out exactly why, but I will play around with it a little more today.

Does he have allageez? And is that green eyes?! He cam eback?!!

Nice pics

Yep , he has the allageez .

Green Eyes is back !!!

Hey man, how's that model car holding up? Good mpg?

Car is holding up well , mpg not so bueno

Veng is correct. :)

Hopefully you have better luck than I did. By upping the flow through the filtration, I ended up with a ton of microbubbles . I haven't been able to find out exactly why, but I will play around with it a little more today.

Just put in the two pumps and the flow is so much better, I only had it plugged in for a few minutes and there's no light over the tank so although I didn't see any micro bubbles, they could be there. Time will tell.

I'm curious what you are running in terms of filtration. I'm trying to figure out how to fit everything I want to put in the chambers.

Just put in the two pumps and the flow is so much better, I only had it plugged in for a few minutes and there's no light over the tank so although I didn't see any micro bubbles, they could be there. Time will tell.

I'm curious what you are running in terms of filtration. I'm trying to figure out how to fit everything I want to put in the chambers.

At the moment I am running felt pads on both sides , and then CPE in the left chamber 1 , purigen in the right chamber 1 .

list of things to ship to you this week :

lights

gamma flasks

replacement scrub pads (pre-cut)

magnetic eggcrate thingee

wedding ring

anything else ?

:furious:

I've decided to marry somebody else. It shouldn't take 2 weeks for a wedding ring to arrive by mail.

nuthin be haancho in mericuh anymore excpet for fast food n meth ... :slap:

Pretty much. You're much more likely to buy an American car from a Japanese automaker than a "domestic" one.

Archived