Innovative Marine Aquariums

B's 65 Gallons of Doom

jbb

First person to see the tank was Kat, and immediately she comments on the white mesh standing out "like a sore thumb". The more I looked at it, the more I agreed soooooooooooooooooooo.

no mo white mesh

YULIE.ISAIDITWASSEXY.IMMANAPIT.

ANDIFITWEREMEIWOULDPAINTTHEMESH.

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MisturrTinnie

Good choice on the black sand, all my tanks are black sand now. I love the way colors pop, and you're right, it never looks dirty, unless you get brown diatoms. haha

Good choice on the black sand, all my tanks are black sand now. I love the way colors pop, and you're right, it never looks dirty, unless you get brown diatoms. haha

I have ran it in my 90 for the last year, and I really like it. When I ran the white stuff it seemed like there was always a dirty spot somewhere. The black makes the tank look smaller, but I could care less about that.

Just curious did you fix the false wall yourself or did it not turn out to be a big deal?

it was in an area that would not have been a big deal, but yes I went ahead and fixed it myself. with that being said, marine Depot, and innovative marine both got in touch with me this morning to make an attempt to fix the situation.

it was in an area that would not have been a big deal, but yes I went ahead and fixed it myself. with that being said, marine Depot, and innovative marine both got in touch with me this morning to make an attempt to fix the situation.

That's good, I figured that marine depot would at least since I've always had great customer service from them. It's good to know IM does too, was thinking of upgrading to one of their AIOs.

Really like that scape, and glad you went with the black sand, your old piCo was what made me go with black sand on my 10 :)

That's good, I figured that marine depot would at least since I've always had great customer service from them. It's good to know IM does too, was thinking of upgrading to one of their AIOs.
They were both very concerned with making sure that I was happy, and taken care of . I give both of them a 10 out of 10 in the customer service department.

Really like that scape, and glad you went with the black sand, your old piCo was what made me go with black sand on my 10 :)
Thanks for the compliment, I'm hoping this one has better luck than the pico did.
Looks good! I like the black sand, that is the way I would go too.

I am kinda :scarry: to order now.

It wasn't a structural problem, just the upper edge of the false wall. After repair , I noticed that the portion in question doesn't even hold back the water. Lol

Water is still cloudy, and everything is still pissed off, but here it is so far.

14951945146_1348d57306_z.jpg

I actually hate it, I have another idea for this tank but it involves me giving all of these corals to my daughter and ordering all new stuff for me. Probably going to do it.

Water is still cloudy, and everything is still pissed off, but here it is so far.

I actually hate it, I have another idea for this tank but it involves me giving all of these corals to my daughter and ordering all new stuff for me. Probably going to do it.

Looks good! Sounds like your daughter is about to get some sweet coralzz

Hello papa.

So yesterday I got a call from a doctors office that wanted me to come in and take a look at some of their sterile drug mixing rooms. As I was about to leave I noticed a "reef tank" in the patient area, and being the geek that I am I couldn't leave without being nosy. I walk up and I am quickly disappointed, and yet confused at the same time ...

Here is the tank. Notice the single completely closed leather (top left) , completely bleached / see through mushrooms (top right) , and the four tiny xenia stalks.

14788236649_0933dc263a_c.jpg

After seeing this , I quickly noticed the mp40Wes on the side glass. I then open the hood to find...

14788325108_81536897bc_c.jpg

2 Gen 3 Radions lighting this epic beesh.

Archived