Pod Your Reef

Jawbreakers... Finally in stock.

Legendary Corals

Legendary Corals

Hey guys,

Some really exciting news... We finally have a few more jawbreakers for sale! Small ones start at 99.99 and medium and red streaked ones can be purchased for more. Visit our Legendary Collection section to pick yours up today.

With a few years of TLC, your jawbreaker can look just like our mother piece:

14683462706_f8866e0b5b_b.jpg

We've also picked up some new pieces to add to the Legendary Collection. Stay tuned for the frags!

YR Peachy Blues, reminds us of cyberdemons but with a metallic orange skirt and a blue-teal chaotic patterning. This zoa just glows and is extremely bright. One of the nicest zoas we've recently picked up!

14519801438_591da912f6_b.jpg

YR Ironman Unknown, a blazing red body with yellow tips. This is one of my new favorites... Absolutely stunning piece.

14519795388_a95ffdda84_b.jpg

Baby's Breath Favia, easily one of the most gorgeous rainbow favias out there.

14519784810_d4fa0d958d_b.jpg

Cheers,

Darwin

Legendary Corals

Me likey... Don't sell all the jawbreakers before I get my tank set-up!

Sure thing Gabe! Just let me know when it's ready and I'll have a sweet one for you.

Any pictures of the jawbreakers for sale? And what is the lineage of the ones you have?

No WYSIWYG photos until our next update. But they're pretty much as the description says. We have small and medium ones that are all orange and some with red streaks starting to appear. They're all priced separately.

Archived