Coral Vue Hydros

1.0's Crypticus Zona

1.0reef

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was considering a Midas Blenny.

Also, got a ETSS Reef Devil, this thing is huge!

Just was about to ping in and say go get a Midas but you beat me to it. :P

Is that a type of skimmer? Sorry if I'm unfamiliar with the high tech brands - I'm still one of the lower-income players from where I'm from, so the most I know is Deltec and Reef Octopus. :P

Just was about to ping in and say go get a Midas but you beat me to it. :P

Is that a type of skimmer? Sorry if I'm unfamiliar with the high tech brands - I'm still one of the lower-income players from where I'm from, so the most I know is Deltec and Reef Octopus. :P

Yes, it's an old brand, and the company went out of business. Not really high tech, still nice.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

is there any coral in there yet?

No, the whole setup has been changed. While I was gone a temparary therm in the sump cracked and leaked mercury into the tank. The scape has changed, the eqpuipment, it's also BB now.

While I was gone a temparary therm in the sump cracked and leaked mercury into the tank.

Yeeesh that's not good. How are the fish holding up?

• 5 months later...

Updates ;)

Still cycling, I'm in England/Croatia for a few more weeks. When I get back I will have pics of bandit angels, clarion angels, and gem tangs.

• 5 weeks later...
Snow_Phoenix

I don't think I'll ever get them lol

DD occasionally stocks the last one. And I think I saw the first one on sale on an American-based online vendor as well. Can't remember which though.

DD occasionally stocks the last one. And I think I saw the first one on sale on an American-based online vendor as well. Can't remember which though.

No, I can easily find one, but they cost $200+

Archived