Cultivated Reef

LC's July 4th WYSIWYG Update!

Legendary Corals

Legendary Corals

Hello Nano-Reef!

Happy 4th of July! Hope that you're all relaxing and enjoying the time off. In order to celebrate the fireworks, what's a better way than showing off some new pieces we've been baking? And boy are they flame.gifflame.gifHOT. flame.gifflame.gif

So without further ado, here's the pics. Swing on by the WYSIWYG section to view the rest!

WWC Pink Krakatoas... Finally got our hands on this stunning high end morph. Only frag we have.

14547031826_8bebb7b00d_b.jpg

LC Petroglyphs, just got voted as one of the hottest new morphs of 2014 in the new Reef Hobbyist magazine!

14383494059_23f615fd70_b.jpg

Our signature watermelon chalice... LC Conjure. One of the best out there.

14569294342_bfa63f7614_b.jpg

Because you all asked for more yumas, here's two stunning morphs!

Love the rainbow on this one.

14569299132_a0586d939a_b.jpg

Check out that midnight blue body and screaming orange bubbles.

14547032676_7643e7da38_b.jpg

And of course, who doesn't love rainbow acans? We've got two very unique ones today.

LC Amethyst, This rainbow acan has an incredible rainbow center that we don't see in many other acans.

14568402274_99eebf00e2_b.jpg

LC Angel Dust, a sky blue mouth along with a yellow and orange ring make this a very handsome piece that is sure to be a dash of color in your reef.

14568401284_d3e6ec0712_b.jpg

Oh... and after much demand we finally started fragging these Rainbow Mauls... dribble.gif

14387514558_b81ce092e0_b.jpg

Click the banner to view the rest of the goodies! This is one of our hottest updates in awhile. And enjoy the weekend!

Cheers,

Darwin

Legendary Corals

WOW, those first zoas are insane!

Those are the WWC Pink Krakatoas! They're soooo nice.

Mine!

Super sniper! You made a couple of people upset that they couldn't grab it LOL

Hot hot! Are the pricing on those rainbow mauls per polyp or frag?

Those are per polyp! But you know me, I'm pretty bad when it comes to counting polyps. ;)

Saw those kraks on wwc live sale yesterday almost had to take part but I'm holding out for today

They're an amazing zoa. One of our newest favorites.

Those are per polyp! But you know me, I'm pretty bad when it comes to counting polyps.

Hah, you're almost as bad as John.

Archived