Cultivated Reef

A BIG Thank You to Nano-Reef

DaveFason

N-R Members,

I wanted to give a BIG thank you to everyone that is and has been passing around the Nano Box name. Without you guys I would not be here. It all started on this forum and I will continue to give you guys the skinny before others. This year I have grown more than projected and I will continue to deliver!

I figured that with all of this help we need a give-a-way for a Mini Tide. I am thinking 4th of July themed unit? Details tonight!

Again thanks NR members!

-Dave

As manager of social media advertising ;) , I think a team USA World Cup mini would be the best.

USA-Soccer.png

Bust out the gold paint.

083113-CFB-AGGIES-JOHNNY-MANZIEL-DC-PI3_

I figured a little thank you to the community would go a long ways. Not many others would ever do this.

I like the idea of the USA team unit. Hmmm.

-Dave

Kalanianaole

I second the USMNT theme, because both of you are champions.

But if you wanted to run with the Fourth of July, how about a unit with a Storm controller that shoots off fireworks every evening when sunset mode kicks on?

But if you wanted to run with the Fourth of July, how about a unit with a Storm controller that shoots off fireworks every evening when sunset mode kicks on?

I like this idea, but would Dave have to wire a dedicated driver to light those fireworks? Also, I vote that he packs the fireworks with a ton of gun powder.

On a serious note, I third the USMNT theme.

Awesome news. NANOBOX ROCKS!

Big thanks to you as well Dave for putting out such an awesome product. Your name is getting out there more and more by word of mouth, I recommend your products any time I hear the want for led's or a custom build.

Archived