Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

The CAD Lights Index Thread

theishkid

Alright kids… I am officially DONE... Searching that is. I've spent way too much time going through the build threads and this is what I have found. So if you know of someone that isn't on here just PM me or reply… Hopefully this thread can get pinned soon so it doesn't fall out of sight.

• Like 1

Alright kids… I am officially DONE... Searching that is. I've spent way too much time going through the build threads and this is what I have found. So if you know of someone that isn't on here just PM me or reply… Hopefully this thread can get pinned soon so it doesn't fall out of sight.

Here is / was my CAD 8 before it leaked:

CAD8_zps58ee7096.jpg

CAD8_A_zps83580b0d.jpg

CAD8_B_zps9b485d58.jpg

Aj69 were you using the provided led

Yep, those corals and the flame algae were kept under the light that comes with the set up, the baby LTA was roaming from the bottom up to the top of the tank guessing looking for more light :unsure:

Did you have a build thread for it? Did I miss it?

Bro,

I didn't have a build thread,I might do one with the replacement tank.

Bro,

I didn't have a build thread,I might do one with the replacement tank.

Do it! Lets get you added to this list!

Ish, do you have a cad

I do… sort of… haha.

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/347999-theishkids-cad-lights-34g-mini-ii/

My tank came in with a couple of chips and Cad is replacing. I asked them to hold off sending the new one last week because I was going out of town. Hopefully they'll ship it out this week so I can get it in, inspect it, and order my NanoBox light from Dave. I'm still hoping for a July 29 wet date after we get back from a long trip but it's contingent on three or four things happening.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...