Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Anyone do night photography

farkwar

Show off some of your startrails, light paintings, and other short and long exposure stuff.

IMG_0955%20small.jpg

GREAT BALLS O' FIRE

TheKleinReef

Show off some of your startrails, light paintings, and other short and long exposure stuff.

IMG_0955%20small.jpg

GREAT BALLS O' FIRE

i tried it once. i definitely want to keep trying. but i haven't had the energy/time/equipment to go out an do it again.

we tried my school logo.. hah i definitely want to try star trails when i move to Boise.

https://flic.kr/p/nhxXZY'>13970792918_e96d548312_b.jpghttps://flic.kr/p/nhxXZY'>long expossure nc-1 by https://www.flickr.com/people//'>xMrKleinReef, on Flickr

gulfsurfer101

Your so awesome! Your pics are always amazing. Ever thought about having your own section set up in a gallery. I'm more than positive you'd do really well.

BattleAthletics

Your so awesome! Your pics are always amazing. Ever thought about having your own section set up in a gallery. I'm more than positive you'd do really well.

She's taken bro, back back!

Thanks, man! Been thinking about it a bit lately actually. Even started going through the archives and pulling my fav shots to make a portfolio. We'll see what I can do! :)

gulfsurfer101

Definitely, do it. Live the dream, you've been doing this a while and better than amateur rank by far. You can do it. Next time in La, throwing good money away on them gambling boats, you have to cut me a deal on one of your pieces.

BattleAthletics

Definitely, do it. Live the dream, you've been doing this a while and better than amateur rank by far. You can do it. Next time in La, throwing good money away on them gambling boats, you have to cut me a deal on one of your pieces.

Don't do it kim, he's only interested in one thing!

BattleAthletics

It's true. Lemon peperred flavored chicken wings, sadly enough.

You make them yourself right, I saw that homemade chicken plucker you made, great diy skillz bro.

Yep, fantastis shots, jeep!

It would be incredible to have my shots shown in a gallery or anywhere. Just got to make it happen, right? And of course you'll get my super duper NR buddy discount! :P

Don't do it kim, he's only interested in one thing!

Monkeys!

I like a lot, love it.

Thanks, man, simple EL wire :)

gulfsurfer101

Yeah BA, doesn't know what he's talking about. That boy has eaten one too many chicken nuggets and the diabetes have drove him mad. Lani is is a super dope ninjaesc woman and I'd put a ring on that ####. But seriously, you rule. You can do it.

BattleAthletics

Yeah BA, doesn't know what he's talking about. That boy has eaten one too many chicken nuggets and the diabetes have drove him mad. Lani is is a super dope ninjaesc woman and I'd put a ring on that ####. But seriously, you rule. You can do it.

Lmao A ring pop candy huh

Here are some of my night pictures :)

m31island-L.jpg

hhisland-L.jpg

m13islandreprocess-L.jpg

m16redo-L.jpg

Saturnap6IRRGB-L.jpg

m27125p.jpg

mwall-L.jpg

IMG_4689-L.jpg

First 2 photos taken at 400mm focal length. second 2 1250mm 3rd approximately 5600mm and the last 2 8mm :)

Archived