inTank Media Baskets

Reef cleaner sponsor review

kuririn986

I ordered a 5.5 Gallon Quick Crew, and my wife just called to let me know it arrived. As per the norm, lots of extra snails! This is my 3rd order from RC, and I will never order a CUC from anyone else. I just wanted to give this sponsor some more positive feedback, as if their reputation isn't good enough already. Thanks again John!!!

I can vouch for John from reefcleaners.org, just received my order today and I think i got 100+ instead of 30 i ordered :) even came with a free hitchhiker blue legged hermit, surprisingly only 3 snails didn't make it, this is from FL to TX in high humidity. I can highly recommend them for anyone looking for CUC.

After finally getting to check out the snails when I got home tonight, I too had a blue leg hermit crab that was not a part of my order. I was pretty surprised that he made it 3 days in a priority mail box, but he doesnt seem the worse for wear.

I can vouch for John from reefcleaners.org, just received my order today and I think i got 100+ instead of 30 i ordered :) even came with a free hitchhiker blue legged hermit, surprisingly only 3 snails didn't make it, this is from FL to TX in high humidity. I can highly recommend them for anyone looking for CUC.

Do snails not like high humidity? :haha:

yes they do, but not at over 90F sitting in the box for 2 days, when i opened the box, felt the hot air coming out, I took the box inside as soon as the door bell rang and acclimate them immediately :), the bag do smell bad and i thought a lot of snails had died but it was probably high ammonia level.

yes they do, but not at over 90F sitting in the box for 2 days, when i opened the box, felt the hot air coming out, I took the box inside as soon as the door bell rang and acclimate them immediately :), the bag do smell bad and i thought a lot of snails had died but it was probably high ammonia level.

you realize the snails in the bag won't be affected by the humidity outside, only the temperature, right?

I see why you put extra Nerite snails in your crews, those keep trying to escape. I found one on the carpet this morning making a break for the door.

• 3 weeks later...

i ordered some dry rock from them and received a lot of awesome pieces and good correspondence , will def be ordering my CUC from him.

B16acrx1988

Yeah I was completely happy with my cuc and should be ordering another one in the next month or so with my new tank build. Can't beat the price, and quantity of what you receive.

Archived