Jump to content
gulfsurfer101

FS! strombus maculatus(nano conch) snails!

Recommended Posts

I've realized there are a lot of people on here that aren't contributing anything, and just using this forum for a marketplace. They tend to be the ones that freak out and are unreasonable, and won't see anything else than what they think is correct.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I've ordered from Gulfsurfer in the past and had a great experience. The nano conchs flourished until my mandarin began to eat all the babies. Anyone in this hobby knows that shipments should never go out any later than Monday as to prevent DOA deliveries. My philosophy in this hobby and on forums, livestock is never guaranteed. Purchase at your own risk. If you want warranties etc etc, go make purchases from an actual businesses not another hobbyist off a forum. Even most business are fairly strict on their refund policy on live saltwater goods. 

 

Gulfsurfer, I hope everything comes back together for you after the disaster. Sorry to hear about your losses. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Wow, this guy had his life turned upside down by Harvey, 1 year old having respiratory issues and you have the audacity to ask him for a measly $12 refund for an order that wasnt guaranteed? Sickening, have a heart/some kind of sympathy.

 

I bought 5 of these snails off Gulf about 2 years ago and now have about 50 between my two tanks.  I even remember submitting payment to him twice and he refunded me immediately.  He could of kept it bc I sent it as a gift based off his reputation around here but he didn't.

 

Whenever you get your tank back up and running, let me know Gulf.  Ill send you some of your snails back as well as any frag you'd like from my tanks.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

It's been hotly debated, but finally we have a presidential verdict:

 

 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, NISMO703 said:

Wow, this guy had his life turned upside down by Harvey, 1 year old having respiratory issues and you have the audacity to ask him for a measly $12 refund for an order that wasnt guaranteed? Sickening, have a heart/some kind of sympathy.

 

I bought 5 of these snails off Gulf about 2 years ago and now have about 50 between my two tanks.  I even remember submitting payment to him twice and he refunded me immediately.  He could of kept it bc I sent it as a gift based off his reputation around here but he didn't.

 

Whenever you get your tank back up and running, let me know Gulf.  Ill send you some of your snails back as well as any frag you'd like from my tanks.

I remember that. No way would I burn anybody on here. This forum has been friggin awesome to since I've been a member here from like 06 or 07 and don't see myself going anywhere. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

 Busy day today. After I get home I think I'm going to start making repairs to my tank and stand and see how far I can get this weekend. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Sorry to hear about your situation.   If you ever get anymore nano conch I would be happy to purchase some at a higher price.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

^ Same here. Whenever you get things up and running again, I will absolutely be purchasing some of your nano conchs. And I will add an extra $12 just to spite that dude for giving you an extra hard time when that was the last thing you needed.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
On Monday, September 18, 2017 at 9:15 PM, Tmr8188 said:

Sorry to hear about your situation.   If you ever get anymore nano conch I would be happy to purchase some at a higher price.

If I ever do come across these again in my tanks I'll hook you up for shipping. Macro and everything.

20 hours ago, samnaz said:

^ Same here. Whenever you get things up and running again, I will absolutely be purchasing some of your nano conchs. And I will add an extra $12 just to spite that dude for giving you an extra hard time when that was the last thing you needed.

 This made me laugh pretty hard lol! 

Share this post


Link to post

Hello, I’d be interested to get some   snails and macroalgea please.

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/17/2017 at 11:15 PM, Noinoi24 said:

Hello, I’d be interested to get some   snails and macroalgea please.

He doesn't have any.  He lost his entire tank to Hurricane Harvey. :(

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Lula_Mae said:

He doesn't have any.  He lost his entire tank to Hurricane Harvey. :(

I’m sorry to hear that. Well anyway, do you have some @Lula_Mae?

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Noinoi24 said:

I’m sorry to hear that. Well anyway, do you have some @Lula_Mae?

I have never had them...

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Noinoi24 said:

I’m sorry to hear that. Well anyway, do you have some @Lula_Mae?

If you’re really desperate, the guy I just got some from likely has more, I can see if he’s willing to ship. You’re on the opposite coast though, so your shipping cost won’t be fun. 

Share this post


Link to post
  • Recommended Discussions

  • Sign Up or Sign In to hide this.

×