Pod Your Reef

FS! strombus maculatus(nano conch) snails!

gulfsurfer101

gulfsurfer101

K guys got all orders shipped out today. I'm very limited on these guys so if you haven't pm's already and I haven't responded back to you confirming that I can get you a package sent out then chances are it's not going to happen. So sorry but I got to let my snails replenish properly! 

gulfsurfer101

Just waiting to hear back from someone who pm'd me yesterday in regards to the last package have. I'll give him till the end of the day to get back to me. If I don't hear from him by then l will have one last pack available to ship out next Monday. This will be the last pack I'm going to offer for several more months giving my tank a chance to replenish!

3 hours ago, gulfsurfer101 said:

Just waiting to hear back from someone who pm'd me yesterday in regards to the last package have. I'll give him till the end of the day to get back to me. If I don't hear from him by then l will have one last pack available to ship out next Monday. This will be the last pack I'm going to offer for several more months giving my tank a chance to replenish!

If it doesn't sell I'll take it. 

• Like 1
gulfsurfer101

I gave the last person on my list over 24hrs to respond from the last time we messaged one another. I'm moving down the line at this point. I'll give the next person who pm'd me a few hours top respond then so on. I only have one pack at this point and I'm jyst trying to be as fair as possible. 

gulfsurfer101

Sorry fellas, all gone! Don't exactly know when I'll be getting rid of a few more. Thanks to all who got some off me this round! 

gulfsurfer101
13 minutes ago, braaap said:

haha. Didn't realize those were the eggs for those guys. I bought some from Glenn awhile back. Guess I should stop scraping the eggs off my glass. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Dude for real though! I find they like powerheads for some reason. Must be the warmth that helps them spawn faster. I've noticed something like 19 days from lay to hatch. The bubbles burst then all those white dots become snails lol! 

• Like 1
gulfsurfer101
5 hours ago, Archetype said:

Thank you gulfsurfer!!!!  Everything arrived alive and kicking.  These were decent size!

Good to hear! They're Texas tough. I was concerned because it's already 90 before sunrise but luckily it's been rainy and overcast the last two weeks. Perfect shipping weather. 

3 hours ago, Bella's Reef said:

I'd like to be added to the list when these guys are available again, thanks!

I'll let you know but it most likely won't be for another several months again. Once I see them all over my glass again I'll know it's time but I trimmed the numbers down substantially so I'll need to give them time to replenish. 

gulfsurfer101

Hey guys sorry I totally forgot about it being a holiday today. I'll get them out tomorrow morning first thing and update with tracking info to those who bought these off me. 

• Like 1
gulfsurfer101

Pm'd all previous people that have shown interest lately. I have one package available for Monday shipping. Pm me if you want it guys! 

11 minutes ago, gulfsurfer101 said:

Pm'd all previous people that have shown interest lately. I have one package available for Monday shipping. Pm me if you want it guys! 

If no one PMs you back, I might be interested!

• Like 1
gulfsurfer101
1 hour ago, Lula_Mae said:

If no one PMs you back, I might be interested!

Pending to one of the guys who asked to be put on the waiting lousy list. How's that dragon's breath I sent you though? Mine is out of control ever since I switched back to leds.

Just now, gulfsurfer101 said:

Pending to one of the guys who asked to be put on the waiting lousy list. How's that dragon's breath I sent you though? Mine is out of control ever since I switched back to leds.

It's actually gotten quite pale. :( I am trying to feed more often/heavily so the macros have enough nutrients, and am adding iron and manganese supplement.  Hoping it'll color back up.

gulfsurfer101
1 minute ago, Lula_Mae said:

It's actually gotten quite pale. :( I am trying to feed more often/heavily so the macros have enough nutrients, and am adding iron and manganese supplement.  Hoping it'll color back up.

Oh no! Well if you need more you know where to ask lol! I might even throw in a few hitchhiking strombus snails wink wink! ^.~

2 minutes ago, gulfsurfer101 said:

Oh no! Well if you need more you know where to ask lol! I might even throw in a few hitchhiking strombus snails wink wink! ^.~

Haha thanks.  I'm going to give it a little time and see how it does.  Figures that my favorite macro doesn't want to cooperate with me lol. :rolleyes:

gulfsurfer101

Favorite? How many you got? I've been thinking about starting a 20l and just doing a biotope dedicated to local macros from my area along with ones I get in trade. I've ran a successful tank this way before and these snails absolutely exploded in that environment. I tore it down when I consolidated my tanks into a 150g that my crazy ex poured a gallon of bleach into as her parting gift. I was super bummed about my tank but so happy she was finally out of my house lol! 

1 minute ago, gulfsurfer101 said:

Favorite? How many you got? I've been thinking about starting a 20l and just doing a biotope dedicated to local macros from my area along with ones I get in trade. I've ran a successful tank this way before and these snails absolutely exploded in that environment. I tore it down when I consolidated my tanks into a 150g that my crazy ex poured a gallon of bleach into as her parting gift. I was super bummed about my tank but so happy she was finally out of my house lol! 

Eleven, I think lol.  Twelve tomorrow!  A macro biotope would be pretty cool!  That...yeah, that's a crazy ex... 

I believe Petco starts their dollar a gallon sale next month!

gulfsurfer101
1 minute ago, Lula_Mae said:

Eleven, I think lol.  Twelve tomorrow!  A macro biotope would be pretty cool!  That...yeah, that's a crazy ex... 

I believe Petco starts their dollar a gallon sale next month!

I have to tell myself I don't need anther tank but I may just buy a 40br and drill it full of holes like Swiss cheese! To hell with a 20l lolol! 

• Like 1
  • Recommended Discussions