ReefCleaners.org

Fluval 5 Gallon to Fluval EVO 13.5 to Innovative Marine 20 Gallon Peninsula

NanoReefNoobie86

NanoReefNoobie86
17 hours ago, Seea said:

I have that exact same tank I love it very much. Do you run a skimmer on the tank if so which one?

I am currently not running a skimmer.

13 hours ago, Rehype said:

Wow great job and beautiful pics. Its awesome to see the multiple rebirths of this tank. Beautiful and unique every time.

Thank you!!

11 hours ago, AquaVaj said:

Do you know if the rear magnet of the sicce 1000 can be submerged? I was thinking of picking up 1 or 2 to mount against the false wall.

That is a very good question, I would also like to know lol. 

• 3 months later...
Christopher Marks
On 3/29/2020 at 8:21 PM, NanoReefNoobie86 said:

Didn't want to start a new thread, I've upgraded from the Fluval 13.5 Evo to the Innovative Marine 20 Gallon Peninsula! Moved everything over from the EVO about a month ago. Here a few pics!

spacer.png

spacer.png

The upgrade looks really nice, room for all those corals to stretch out! 😄 

How's your summer going @NanoReefNoobie86?

NanoReefNoobie86
9 minutes ago, Christopher Marks said:

The upgrade looks really nice, room for all those corals to stretch out! 😄 

How's your summer going @NanoReefNoobie86?

Thanks! Not too bad all things considered! Been working from home since March, and my Fish Tshirt side business is picking up! So I finally decided to treat myself with some goodies! After 7 years in the hobby I finally picked up an ATO and a used JEBAO dosing pump for $15! Up until now I've been manually doing everything, this will make life so much easier and I can actually go on vacation without having something come over and messing with the tank!

How about you? Staying busy during all this craziness?

• Like 1
Christopher Marks

So glad you're selling more shirts, they're really fun characters!

Have you gotten the new ATO and dosing set up yet? That will be a treat once it's all dialed in. I still manually top-off my pico reef!

I am holding up alright, the past few months have been tough. The pandemic and shutdowns have been hard on our two family businesses, but we can hang on and be patient. It was nice to have time to tackle some home projects early on in the spring when the weather was nice. My lil pico reef needs some TLC though, that's my next focus. 🙂 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
NanoReefNoobie86
On 7/24/2020 at 4:10 PM, Christopher Marks said:

So glad you're selling more shirts, they're really fun characters!

Have you gotten the new ATO and dosing set up yet? That will be a treat once it's all dialed in. I still manually top-off my pico reef!

I am holding up alright, the past few months have been tough. The pandemic and shutdowns have been hard on our two family businesses, but we can hang on and be patient. It was nice to have time to tackle some home projects early on in the spring when the weather was nice. My lil pico reef needs some TLC though, that's my next focus. 🙂 

9-20-2020

Some updated pics! Finally got my tank on a ATO system, I opted for the Smart ATO and got a used Jebao DP2 dosing system for dirt cheap! Great way to learn auto dosing for a first time user. And man I can't believe it took me 8 years to get these them! Life is so much easier! Of course onto some pics!

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 5
  • 2 years later...