ReefCleaners.org

Thumb Screws

fishphi784

fishphi784

Hi,

I have lost one the included thumb-screws for a 27" system. I inquired directly at the main site and received a response indicating that they would contact the US distributor. My message must have been lost as I have not heard anything. I am wondering if I can inquire here about obtaining a replacement. Love the light! Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Jeremy Connelly

CoralVue Aquarium Products

Email me your name and adress and I will mail a replacement.

chris@coralvue.com

• 3 weeks later...

I've lost my four thumb screws for my 20.5" razor. Could I purchase these from coralvue?

Email me your name and address and request the thumbscrews and I'll mail out a replacement set.

Chris

• 7 months later...

Hi Chris,

I initiated this thread quite sometime ago. I don't know if there was some kind of mail mishap, but I never received those thumbscrews. Would it still be possible to acquire 4 of those thumb screws. Also, I have since bent both of my mounting arms on my other maxspect light, a nano, over a frag tank. Would it also be possible to acquire two new legs? If there is a reasonable fee I will happily pay. Thanks.

Sorry, I don't know what happened. Please send me that email again and I submit it to my office.

Archived