ReefCleaners.org

Bluefish Update

SpencerShepard

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpencerShepard

Any updates please ?

On track to ship all orders on Monday. Boards are in house as of today, and I have built/tested most of the pre-orders. Will be finishing up and packing over the weekend. All shipments are prepared and you should have tracking info.

Daniel, you were the first pre-order. :)

NirvanaandTool

Woohoo. Great news.

Genix - question - is it possible to control this from different devices? Say a tablet and a smartphone? Or does only one device get control over the app?

jedimasterben

Woohoo. Great news.

Genix - question - is it possible to control this from different devices? Say a tablet and a smartphone? Or does only one device get control over the app?

It supports multiple devices, all you gotta do is log in to the app.

NirvanaandTool

It supports multiple devices, all you gotta do is log in to the app.

Awesome. Thanks for the answer Ben.

SpencerShepard

I had forgotten Monday was a holiday (Victoria Day in Canada). Tuesday will be the day when preorders hit the mail. Sorry guys, when you don't really take time off, you tend to forget about holidays!

Soon I shall have mine. I can't really do much with it until I expand my array, but I don't care...I will mess with it regardless.

Date Time Location Description Retail Location Signatory Name 2014/05/22 03:13 RICHMOND International item has left Canada

2014/05/21 22:52 RICHMOND Item processed

13:03 VICTORIA Shipment information received at originating postal facility

13:02 VICTORIA Item accepted at the Post Office

2014/05/10 21:27 SAANICHTON Electronic information submitted by shipper.

whobobwhatpants

Just received mine(Sydney Australia). Took minutes to set up and worked straight away with my Kessil A360WE. Now to spend the rest of the day playing.

NirvanaandTool

Mine was just delivered. :D

I guess I should get moving on my LED build so I have something to hook up to it?

I've seen them. I know there isn't much else to them than those pictures but it would be nice to see it in users hands.

I've seen them. I know there isn't much else to them than those pictures but it would be nice to see it in users hands.

You let me know if you need anything else:

1tv49k.jpg

Archived