kessil 150 over a Mr aqua 11g START UP

Spiderguardnano

Spiderguardnano

would this 150 ocean blue be enough to cover this tank?

tank dim is

18.9 x 11.8 x 11.8 Inch

also on a side note will a AC50 with a surface skimmer be enough filtration for this tank?

thank you

I have 150 sky blue over my 20 gallon tall, forget the dimensions but it covers the whole tank. I have it 10-12 inches above water level, really nice light.

Spiderguardnano

I have 150 sky blue over my 20 gallon tall, forget the dimensions but it covers the whole tank. I have it 10-12 inches above water level, really nice light.

what are you keeping ?

do you have a build thread?

Yes that light will cover a 24" tank.

Whether skimming is needed or not will depend on your bio load.

If you stock a couple of fish, then yes skimming will be beneficial to water quality. Corals only you would have to wait and see, but might be OK with just water changes.

what are you keeping ?

do you have a build thread?

Don't have much right now, just started stocking. Got a hammer coral, frogspawn, ricordea colony and a couple other softies. Everything is doing good though, the hammer has doubled in size. No build thread but I would checkout " Nate's 20 gallon tall" profile, he's pretty much growing everything with his kessil 150.

icedearth15324

I have a Kessil A150w sky blue over my 29g biocube. I have two maxima clams near the top, a monti, lots of LPS, RBTA. Everything has been flourishing. It is about 8 inches or so above the water.

Archived