Coral Vue Hydros

How Much is To Much

damdic

I am not a huge fan of aquacon. I had a shipment from them that came 3 hours late (delivery company screwed up) and when I told them things were dead they credited my account. SO far so good. Then, a few months later I ordered again and had one dead brittle star (exploded during the shipping) and they told me that I have returned too many items and they would no longer ship to me. I found that to be a bit insane since the first order was a screw up on the shippers part.

I did check out their store in Florida when I was down there in November and they have some nice stuff and the owner did agree that their actions were wrong but I never ordered from them again.

Use gulf-view. the rock looks great.

It depends what you like. I prefer an open look. I originally planned for a 10g. I got 20lbs of lr and it is too much for me. So today I switched it in to a 15. I think everything turned out for the best because of the dimensions. The 10 is 10in wide and the 15 is 12in wide. I plan on getting halides and all the reflectors are 12in wide.

Archived