Coral Vue Hydros

.9 gallon pico zoa reef

Reefkid88

Reefkid88

hurry up and get'er wet already! lol

but seriously, i wanna see where this goes :)

I had every intentions of it happening tonight,but the like to be spontaneous and throw " date nights " on me.. So in that case... The hobby comes second :( hah.

I'm wondering where it's going to go to man,I have just as much anticipation as all of you lol.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reefkid88

So a little update,no the tank isn't wet. Long story,but I have a fellow reefer making me a light. It'll consist of I think 4 rb,2 blue,3-4 NW and 2 uv. Supposedly the light put out over 200+ par hung 10-12" over a empty tank @ 100%. I'm goin to have the light hung about 6-8" over the tank at about 15-20% to start once I get some frags in there put hope to achieve over or around 100 par on the sand bed an with water at about 30-35% probably will be a little less though.

That's All for meow.

Thanks for the pictures Tom. I can't wait to get the lights in man. It'll be complete overkill but so worth it lol.

This man right here is a DIY boss !! I suggest if anyone ever needs a light built,go to this man. He's badass !!

wow sick light indeed!

Thanks man,it's going to be complete overkill but it's 100% dimmable on both channels so it's all good. Should have amazing color.

I have more up my sleeves but you're going to have to wait a few weeks!

I can only imagine man. I know it'll be something beastly lol.

Were you able to get those 2 in the mail ?

Hahahaha,nice choice of words man. I think it's like almost a inch thick and 6" long. It'll be a perfect fit for the tank.

That light looks nice. Looking forward to your other ideas Tom.

It will look awesome over that cube. Where are the controls for dimming?

I've got the sump done on mine. Finishing the plumbing tonight. Should have a writeup done in the next couple of days.

That light looks nice. Looking forward to your other ideas Tom.

It will look awesome over that cube. Where are the controls for dimming?

I've got the sump done on mine. Finishing the plumbing tonight. Should have a writeup done in the next couple of days.

It should fit just fine,he said it was was 6" long so it should be good. It'll be my typhon controller. Unless I can sell my 2 typhon as buy another storm controller.

Sweet man,I'm looking forward to it. I really want to see what you did. I really want throw the idea of sumping my girls to clean up the tank a little. If you can,PM me some prices on how much everything cost and what you used ? I'd appreciate it man.

Nanofreak79
Hahahaha,nice choice of words man. I think it's like almost a inch thick and 6" long. It'll be a perfect fit for the tank.
I bet it is!

That light looks nice. Looking forward to your other ideas Tom. It will look awesome over that cube. Where are the controls for dimming? I've got the sump done on mine. Finishing the plumbing tonight. Should have a writeup done in the next couple of days.
Tom? What the f. Thought your name was scuba Steven

I bet it is!

Tom? What the f. Thought your name was scuba Steven

HAHAHA no bro,Tom is the guy who built my lights man lmao. Although I go by many names hahaha,call me whatvea eases the mind man.

thatguytom

3.5" x 6" .75" thick I THINK* is what it is lol. I kind of grabbed a chunk of aluminum and went to town. Looking forward to see it over that .9 Steven.

It's a super small light. With some strong light being emitted from it. Me neither man,it's going to be ridiculous.

Miguel Burguete

This is as custom as it gets ;].

111t1qx.jpg

29bg3ld.jpg
wt9ezo.jpg

Great DIY Man!!!

Are you using 2 drivers? One for Blues and one for Whites?

Miguel.

Great DIY Man!!!

Are you using 2 drivers? One for Blues and one for Whites?

Miguel.

Thanks man,though I cannot take the credit for building it. Someone else did. Yeah,it'll most likely use a Coralux 2up board with Mean Well 700mA drivers,one for each channel and a Typhon controller control the fixture. In my 7 gallon thread there is a post with the leds on each channel.

Archived