Premiumaq

Enter to win an Octopus Prime 150INT

Premiumaq

EntryPage_Artwork.jpg

From now until April 30th enter for a chance to win a NEW Reef Octopus Prime 150int protein skimmer valued at $349.99. By submitting an entry you must like the Premium Aquatics (https://www.facebook.com/PremiumAquatics) and Reef Octopus Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/reefoctopusUSA) + share the contest link on your timeline. The more you share and link to this sweepstakes the more entries you will have entered to win!

• Like 1

BattleAthletics

Why does everything involve Facebook now?

• Like 1

Premiumaq

Because that's where manufacturers like to market. If you think about it, it's one of the most powerful marketing tools on the planet. You have a captive audience, who opts into your marketing strategy without much effort on your part. It's free to maintain the account, so the only real cost of using Facebook as a business tool is the cost of having an employee operate and maintain the page. You can update your information/sales/specials instantly, and FB provides an excellent suite of metrics and tools for businesses.

I'm with you, don't get me wrong... I tend to think FB is overused and don't visit the site much unless I have a good reason... But Facebook is here to stay, and it doesn't hurt that much to take the few steps to enter to win this skimmer. Good luck!