Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Zoa And Ric Trade!!

kraphtymac

if there is a new list id be down

i got sone green/ w purple center zoa, blue rics/ monti caps... just looking for other morphs of the zoas and rics

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is a picture of the green mushroom I received. I was waiting to post it until it started to recover from the trip. It is doing good, and makes a nice addition to my tank. It's still not fully opened up yet. Probably tomorrow it will open up all the way. I re-landscaped my tank today which did not help it any.

Thanks allot for the trading.

Wetscale,

I just bought a mushroom from a lfs that looks just like that.

Paid $2.99 for it, but they bagged it with 2 other small frags and it got pretty beat up on the ride home.

There is a link to it from my sig, they called it a ric at the store, but it looks more like a mushie w/ rows of pimples like yours.

Boomerblaster

My partner never responded. Looks like you guys got some good trades! Its too bad, I just got 5 frags from the logical reef. His problem.

Boomer, how about you pair up with zot, from one page prior in this thread. Her partner didn't work out. Go ahead and drop her a PM.

if these are your favorite why not frag em... id take a hamer and a punch and smack it right on that open spot and bust that rock into 2 or 3 pieces, then trade the frags for other morphs

hey kraphtymac thanks for all your work on this . if I may sugest something for the next trade that you or someone else might put together is to try and partner up people from the same state. I am not whining or complaining just sugesting. the trade that I had set up with jenny did'nt work out because neither one of us thought that what the other had was worth the shipping which was comming out to arround $35-$40 . once again just a sugestion.

Thanks

Sorry about my PM box being full. My partner finally responded, but he is still slow to respond. If it doesn't go through, I'll let you guys know. Thanks.

vetteman

yea but will they garantee 2-3 day's?(no) IMO same state ok out of state ups fedex. Where I live it takes mail 3 days sent from my town to get to my town . it has to go out of town and then back and then to my house .It is crazy. I tried to mail something 2day mail and the person behind the counter told me it MIGHT get there in 2 to 5 days. you could amagine the look on my face . you pay for 2 day and get ?5. not bashing the poast office ( father in law is a poastman) but it is ok for letters to grandma but that is it. once again IMO.

I am not bashing your statement either vetteman I know you were just trying to help and thanks for that

bobbyb323, post some pic's so we can see.

dhoffroad, I've sent a lot of frag's including to Cali from NC and none have taken more than 3 days except the one I sent to Taxman in texas that I put the wrong zip on.

Phiche Master

I think my partner flaked. He was supposed to send last monday, he lived in canada so I wasnt really conserned until the weekend came. I emailed and recieved no responce. I think I need a new partner

• 2 weeks later...

I'd be interested in a trade for some zoos or shrooms, however since my tank is fairly new I dont have anything myself to trade ???

If any of you are willing to "trade" for money I'd be interested, assuming the price is right :)

Archived