Coral Vue Hydros

Zoa And Ric Trade!!

kraphtymac

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright people... go nuts. Here are the names that I had complete info. Some people didn't respond to PMs or emails to get more contact info, and had to be excluded. However, if this goes well, I will organize another one soon, and you'll have to be sure to get in on it. Good luck, and contact me with any problems. Your partner is the person you are paired up with.

Email Nano-Reef Handle

info@dhoffroad.com dhoff

Shaknhands@aol.com Jennie

wetscale@comcast.net

krkendall2@comcast.net Kingpin

JoshRReese@aol.com Phiche Master

radams@coapestaffing.com RobbAdams

sdbeazley@gmail.com Sdbeazley

Reeftreasures@aol.com

Ckw0nx2@aol.com

lbueno@satx.rr.com Louis

ecrow82@hotmail.com SLOreefer

Reeftreasures@aol.com

BigPav52@comcast.net Boomerblaster

ckfazz@optonline.net ckf

zot1221@hotmail.com zot1221

zaini1_@hotmail.com MadHatter

Racer20@austin.rr.com TaxMan

Vetteman2@mindspring.com Vetteman

Reeftreasures@aol.com

kraphtymac@hotmail.com kraphtymac

Everyone has been emailed a list with names as well. Again, good luck. Complete trades as soon as you can!

Thomas

If you are willing to wait about 1.5 weeks, I'd be willing to start up a new trade when we see how this one goes. Just an idea.

put me down for next time!

I have purple mushrooms to trade, and i may have some zoo, and ricordias in the future.

i only want zoo's though.

I think I was excluded because my info wasn't sent through this crappy PM service. Oh well... If anyone wants to zoo/ric trade please contact me at blide@memc.com. I really wanted to take part so if anyone else missed out let me know and we can trade on the side.

I just noticed JTsam your from Austin! I live north of dallas and we could trade through Priority Mail for about $3-$5! Send me an email if your up to it. I don't trust the PM service anymore.

Billy

Boomerblaster

What if we can't get in touch with our partner?

I emailed, but I have not recieved a reply? I thought we were supposed to be ready to trade? Is there any other way to get in touch? Has everyone arranged trades already?

If your partner hasn't contacted you, all I can say is keep trying, but also contact me. Some people don't check their email that often. Make sure you are emailing and PMing (if their handle was included.) If, in 3 days, you still can't get them, let me know and I'll either set you both up with eachother, or see if somebody else will make an additional trade. Patience is key!

Hey all! How is the trading going? Everyone made contact? Make sure you are contacting me if you have any problems. Post pictures as soon as you receive your frags!

Kingpin received the package I sent him today. He will send out his on Monday. So far, things are going good.

Thanks for setting this up. I think I will do this again.

Well my trade with Kingpin is now completed. The whole process went very smooth. It has been a pleasure trading with Kingpin. Great communications as well. Thanks kraphtymac for setting up the trade. It was fun.

[start n00b question] when people refer to 'brown' zoo's, are they talking about solid, 100% brown zoo's or brown bodied zoo's with various colored mouths? [end n00b question]

Reason I ask is because I have a few brown zoo's with neon green mouths and purplish-brown bodied zoo's with orange mouths and would like to get in on one of these trades a month or 2 down the road when I have enough for some frags.

Wetscale: any pics of what you got? Glad you had a good trade!

Scitz: brown = blah colored boring zoas... for instance... all brown body with darkish tentacles. Brown bodies with a bright mouth/skirt would not fall in this category, IMO.

Remember, pictures if you have received your trade!!

Archived