Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Zoa And Ric Trade!!

kraphtymac

ill sign up. i only got shrooms and only want rics or bright colored zoos.

i also got a CPR bakpak2 if anyone is interested in frag/drygood trading.

1,green hairy mushroom 4"

red shroom blue dots

too many, smalls 1cm"

3, medium 1"

1, large 3"

can be fragged to order.

email sent

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have a suggestion...why dont we run this like the zoosrus trade? it bothers me to think that people are greedy enough to say hey i have rare zoos i only want rares in return. a trade liek this isnt really supposed to be setup like that. i have some nice reds and purples and pinks but dont really think we should do something where we pick what we want an can only trade for equal value zoos. not everyone has the oppurtunity to get ahold of safe crackers or ppe's. just my thoughts on it.

Exactly. It keeps the rare zoo holders getting the rare zoo's. Those without the rare zoo's will never get them because they have more common zoo's in trade. Kinda like the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

Like SLOreefer sez......

Maybe set a minimum number of polyps you have to send.

I like to send several different to the reciever so they get more BANG for there buck........

Share and share alike.

Agreed. When I get everyone's name compiled on the 1st (the original deadline), I'll post here and make mention that no rare frags are guaranteed. The only stipulation will be the minimum number of polyps (exceptions made if you are trading a rare-slow-grower), and no browns! I'll randomize the list as well.

Also, Taxman and Kool-cat... the trading will start on August 1st... that is when you will get the info for your partner. Keep the names coming.

Ummm. I thought i told you I had nothing to trade. I was going to buy corals off of you kraphty... The only corals i got in my tank are 12 brown zoos, a pink bubble tip anemone, 1 hitch hiker green polyp, and yellow polyps....

Kool- yeah, that's alright. Sorry I haven't sent you any pics yet! You could still trade your greens and yellows though!

Alright... Here are the names of the people I have info from as of RIGHT now:

Bobby Stephenson

Johnny Lewallen

Zain Ibrahim

Vy Nguyen

Chris Fazarro

Jonathan Pavlick

Eric Crow

Ken Kendall

Kevin Romano

Louis Bueno

Daniel Babcock

The deadline to sign up is August 1st! It looks like to date me have 30+ trades! I'm hoping for lots more to sign up, but me definitely will have enough to make it work. Make sure you email me at kraphtymac@hotmail.com with your nano handle, email addy, and real name if you are interested!

Being that I am just trying to start a reef tank I would be willing to trade some cash until I have a stock grown out.

Since I have nothing in my tank now, (coral-wise) any zoa or polyp will work for me.

(Tank has 4 Turbos, 1 zebra crab, 2 blue legged crabs, coral beauty, domino d, 4 stripe d, yelloe d, yellow-tailed blue d)

Thnks for including me if possible.

Boomerblaster

When we get our partners on the first will we be able to talk to them, via email? This would allow us to speak with them and see what were getting and let them give me their preferences on what i have. Just curious. I also think it would be smart to pair up a newbie and a more experienced person. If a newbie gets a newgie odds are trades won't be that great.

Ps- Can i have SLOreefer :)))!

i just want to let everyone know that i'm gonna be on vacation until the 8 so who ever is my partner don't think i'm not gonna send i will as soon as i get back just email me

Alright everyone... I have returned. Beaz, thanks for covering for me. Have a couple more names that I'll post up tomorrow, but remember to email me if you want to get in on the action. I had originally stated cash trades would be alright, but for this first one, I'm going to stick to JUST FRAGS. Go to your LFS and pick up a "less expensive one" if you don't have anything, and frag that! Look forward to more entries! Deadline is the 1st of August!

Thomas

do you think any one would be intirested in gettting these? they are the only zoos I have right now, so if you reply with someone might want them I will be in also.

7782zoos-med.jpg

Archived