inTank Media Baskets

Nano Box Updates and News!

DaveFason

Hi all,

The first quarter has been the best yet for Nano Box. With the help of you guys, Reefstock and multiple other things we have been booming with business. I wanted to update everyone on a few things that will only make my my life easier along with speeding up the process of orders. :)

New Website :

I recently updated the website to get something up. It needed much work but with how busy I have been I could not knock it out. My good friend is taking the role on the new site and will be up in a week. This will have information on each unit, upgrades and many other items. After the feedback from everyone on here we are working on a status update on orders. It will more than likely be a simple Google documents page that will have your name, unit and status and picture. This will help me out with emails, PMs and all other ways of communication. I will still use PayPal for all orders.

Budget Nano Box Mini & Duo :

After taking every ones responses, inquires and thoughts I will have these up shortly. I have been testing them out along working on pricing. These will be ready for Storm upgrades and Bluefish upgrades. They will be very straight forward, non-dimming and available in black only. More on these once they are ready.

New Modules :

This is only going to speed myself up on orders. I have finally designed a LED module that I feel is perfect for the NBR line up. The best part, I will not have to solder a million points! As well I am switching over to a thermal paste instead of bond ply. Again making things more simple for myself and only making it so you will receive orders faster! As well I have a new module for the moonlight upgrade that will match the current module.

13584642325_41ab73cded.jpg

New Driver Module :

Ben ( Coralux ) and I have been working together for sometime now. Things have been great and we only help each other out. I will have a line of LDD driver boards for all Nano Box units that will be made for me. Again this is just another process that will only speed me up!

13584696733_f14826a79e.jpg

New CNC :

With things getting busier my machinist and I needed to add a new machine. We picked up the new machine two weeks ago and is already cracking out caps. I know I sound like a broken record but this will be speeding the machine time up BIG time. I will shoot a movie of us working in the shop as I am sure you all interested in seeing it. I am also looking into a 3D printer :D

More to come from Nano Box. Again I cant thank you guys enough for all support, help and all that goes into being a great customer. Without you guys I would be just dreaming of LED units I wish I could build!

Thanks all!

-Dave

Nano Box Reef

Great news Dave. I'm sure you already thought of these things... but just in case;-)

Four quick things. First with the status I hope you include a key to let people know what you mean by the terms you use. Second, I would include a section on how to better decide between the models and upgrade features. A decision tree would be ideal. Perhaps comb through the past 100 or so of these questions you have gotten to detect any strong trends. Third, don't use the words 'coming soon' anywhere in the site. It just makes your website look unfinished. Fourth, ensure that columnar text lines up. For example, in your store page the text for each section doesn't line up and it is visually distracting.

Phew.. sorry if that is too much information. I'm sensitive to website design.

We want you to succeed!!

jedimasterben

New Modules :

This is only going to speed myself up on orders. I have finally designed a LED module that I feel is perfect for the NBR line up. The best part, I will not have to solder a million points! As well I am switching over to a thermal paste instead of bond ply. Again making things more simple for myself and only making it so you will receive orders faster!

Are you talking about your current 11up boards or something :ninja:?

Are you talking about your current 11up boards or something :ninja:?

Some new boards. Same arrays but with violets/UV built into. And maybe some other goodies in the future.

As well I will be attending Reefapoloza!

-Dave

Archived