Design my new 10 - which one guys?

DannaM

Bought some really cool dry reef rocks but I'm having a job scaping. They're going in a 10 gallon. Any input on which works or doesn't is a great help :)

2-2.jpg

4-1.jpg

7.jpg

5-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

6.jpg

2-1.jpg

I think I like 5 best as well... One issue I have with my personal scape is I don't have a lot of extra sand room in the front. If I ever do a longer tank I'll have a taller rock structure and then some free sand area broken up by random corals.

Well, I thank all of you who helped...at least there's a couple I can completely eliminate :). Tomorrow I'll sit them in the tank (after I add up which design won more votes) :).

Thanks

frankdontsurf

10 gallons since they are wide look great with two islands. So I'm changing to #3 as my favorite, throw in that other rock and make it 3 islands. I actually just redid my scape, I ended up smashing most of my rocks and stuffing them in the filter as rubble.

10 gallons since they are wide look great with two islands. So I'm changing to #3 as my favorite, throw in that other rock and make it 3 islands. I actually just redid my scape, I ended up smashing most of my rocks and stuffing them in the filter as rubble.

Ha! That's a solution :) The large rock is on the big size for a 10 but it's a really cool rock when you see it in person. Lots of holes and shapes :) Thanks for your input.

I like 5 or 6

thanks.

So far 3 is ahead. Unless I get a few more votes (it's pretty close between 2,3 and 5) before I get going then 3 it is :) You guys have been helpful, thanks.

Put me down for 3, k thanks!

:)

Archived