Coral Vue Hydros

site questions

sthill

Hi all I've been on the site since last summer lurking in the background reading. .

Some questions

How do I update my profile?

How do I post pics?

Is there a app for this site or can I go thru taptalk ..

Thanks in advance I'm sure I'll think of more questions

In the top right of your browser, you will see your username with an arrow pointing down. If you click that, you sill see a link to you profile. You can edit it from there.

The best way to post pictures is by using a photo hosting/sharing website such as flickr or photobucket. Once you have uploaded you pictures to the photo hosting site, you will have an option to share the photo with a direct link to it. Then, you can use that link with the "Image" button in the editing options when making a post. The "Image" button is the one that looks like a landscape photograph.

As for the app question, I don't think there is an app. As for tapatalk, that's a good question. I have never tried, but maybe someone else can answer that.

I use my phone for everything never on a desktop or laptop. .

I use taptalk for my other dog and 4x4 forums cause its so easy to post pics from my phone galaxy s4

How come when I try to upload a photo to the gallery it says I've run outta room when I've only added one photo before?

Archived