Pod Your Reef

Legendary Corals: A Recap on Progress

Legendary Corals

Legendary Corals

Hello Nano Reef,

It's been a little over 3 1/2 months since Legendary Corals has ventured into the hobby as a business. We've had the pleasure with dealing with so many hobbyist, both new and old faces. So many friends were made through our similar passion for keeping those little ocean flowers, meaty rocks, and colorful sticks that we call coral. That's why we're on this forum after all am I right???

Boy is it an experience for us and the support from the community is phenomenal. We definitely found the right group of people to share our passion with. Being able to provide that showpiece for your tank, satisfy your crave for something new and exciting, and our forte, bombarding you with zoas, is some of the most fun we've ever had. We've learned so much and yet we're more restless than ever. With ongoing innovative ideas combined with our promise to deliver high quality in everything we do, you can definitely expect some big events to unfold. I won't say what they are... but you can definitely be assured that you're going to love them. xd.png

But just a refresher on what we're all about for those who don't know yet (for our friends that do, feel free to back us up!):

Legendary Corals is run by three coral addicted hobbyists from the Bay Area of California. We're three best coral buds who carpool to far away fish stores, share frags, help maintain each other's tanks, and always talk about corals non-stop. Seeing how successful we were small scale individually, we took the next step and combined our knowledge and skill sets together and gave birth to our little side project: Legendary Corals. As hobbyist, we offer pieces at the price and quality that any other hobbyist would want and as collectors, we are always searching for that next piece to fuel your addiction.

13095760953_9e96a543db_b.jpg
Legendary Corals is hand-crafted by hobbyist, for hobbyist.

Here at Legendary Corals, we are constantly striving to provide the highest quality in everything we do. One of the many examples is our innovative shipping procedure. All of your orders are shipped using a capsule method. The capsules hold your corals securely in place and provide protection against the bumpy ride to your reef tank. After being secured in their capsules, the corals are bagged up and heat sealed to ensure a leak free experience. Each box that is shipped comes with a hand pressed Legendary Corals emblem, a personal touch to your order.

13095750303_023d1a7dd0_c.jpg
Our choice in using the capsule method is both innovative and smart.

We know that ordering from a new vendor can be hard sometimes which is why we leave pages dedicated to Legendary Feedback and Legendary Customer Photos from customers who have ordered from us in the past. These pages showcase our quality and reputation, reassuring you that you may expect the exact same caliber of customer service as our Legendary Customers.

13152912943_0f6c1c9fbf_c.jpg
LC Hyper Phoenix in legendary reefer Nuocmam's coral collection

Nothing helps us order corals from someone than seeing examples of variety and quality that the vendor has to offer. So here's an example of a pack that we've shipped out in the past!

11902350554_d433b78943_b.jpg
This phenomenal pack went to infamous Nano-Reef zoa collector/addict kguske. Probably our most liked photo of all time.

We have an extensive amount of original coral morphs that you won't find elsewhere, such as our LC Hyper Phoenix. Explore our Legendary Collection section to see the LC Hyper Phoenix along with our other eye candies.

11432968764_6ff34be4bc_b.jpg
LC Hyper Phoenix - "One of our favorite finds of all time. An awesome fiery morph that bears patterns similar to an ARC Poinsettia, the fiery red striations just explode outward. The green mouth adds a sweet contrast and has a strong metallic coloration that's sure to capture your zoa heart.

And now just a bit of eye candy since everyone loves photos. I know I do.

13053217255_a87b267e66_b.jpg
LC Petroglyphs, our unique vampire morph with a stunning glowing blue mouth.

13053205475_9e72781059_b.jpg
Rastas, the one zoa that everyone should have.

13053215065_f543ffc489_b.jpg
Blondies, a simple but eye catching color schemed zoa that has become favorites among many collectors

We hope to do business with many of you and fill your reefs up with quality corals. I know many reefers here are hardcore zoa addicts... Legendary Corals can definitely help satisfy your cravings. icon_smile.gif Follow along the Legendary Journey as a Legendary Customer...

Thank you again!

Cheers,
Darwin

Please check out our:
Webpage: Legendary Corals
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook...LegendaryCorals
Instagram: @legendarycorals

That's awesome. I hope you grow to the point that you can quit your day jobs and be coral farmers, if that is what you want.

Can you tell us a little about your facilities please. I realize they are your homes most likely for now.

On the website, when I'm looking at a coral it would be right helpful if we knew what type of lighting y'all use and what type of lighting as well as flow the specimen prefers.

I do realize y'all are somewhat new to this gig and including all these kinds of details take time, which I'm sure is stretched thin. Don't expect answers right way...

Thanks and congrats on doing your own thing.

Archived