Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Innovative Marine Nuvo Fusion 30L

r33fswagg3r

r33fswagg3r

Second Fusion 30L is up and cycling now. Used Prodibio Start Up to get it going, not expecting it to work miracles but any help is welcome. I'm going with bare bottom on this one, well kind of, I have a food grade custom cut black cutting board on the bottom of the tank, it looks crazy nice. Like a black out effect with the black back and bottom. I went to clean my Tunze 9002 for my Nuvo 24 and decided to do the airline mod, it's whisper quiet now and so much easier to dial in. When both Fusions are ready to go I'm ditching the Tunze 9002 and Nuvo 24 anyway. I have 2 Cadlights PLS-50's waiting to go and 2 IM Midsize Media Reactors waiting as well.

Second Fusion 30L is up and cycling now. Used Prodibio Start Up to get it going, not expecting it to work miracles but any help is welcome. I'm going with bare bottom on this one, well kind of, I have a food grade custom cut black cutting board on the bottom of the tank, it looks crazy nice. Like a black out effect with the black back and bottom. I went to clean my Tunze 9002 for my Nuvo 24 and decided to do the airline mod, it's whisper quiet now and so much easier to dial in. When both Fusions are ready to go I'm ditching the Tunze 9002 and Nuvo 24 anyway. I have 2 Cadlights PLS-50's waiting to go and 2 IM Midsize Media Reactors waiting as well.

Word of experience, If you are planning on using the PLS-50 in the next week or two, grab a bucket of old SW and start breaking the PLS-50 in. I absolutely love the skimmer, but I've never had a skimmer take so long to break in. Just reached my week ownership today and the microbubbles are almost gone and the skimmer is a lot quieter now. Wish I would have broken it in though

r33fswagg3r

Thanks for the tip! I have a 3 day old bucket of SW sealed up but I'll let it get a little stagnant, lol. Did tests today, everything is right on schedule, ammonia is showing slightly and nitrates are low.

My Fusion 30L Zoa Garden Main Tank cycling.....

post-83588-0-36543900-1398986306_thumb.jpg

Fishstiks

Word of experience, If you are planning on using the PLS-50 in the next week or two, grab a bucket of old SW and start breaking the PLS-50 in. I absolutely love the skimmer, but I've never had a skimmer take so long to break in. Just reached my week ownership today and the microbubbles are almost gone and the skimmer is a lot quieter now. Wish I would have broken it in though

Wierd, I got mine about a month ago and never had a microbubble one and it has been virtually silent since the day I set it up in my tank. It did take a few days to dial in where I wanted it, but has been awesome ever since.

Wierd, I got mine about a month ago and never had a microbubble one and it has been virtually silent since the day I set it up in my tank. It did take a few days to dial in where I wanted it, but has been awesome ever since.

Yeah, I absolutely love my skimmer now, although I'm really tempted to switch it out for the new ghost skimmer... I'll be waiting for reviews though, I just like the fact that I can hook it up to a container under my stand for those long trips where I can't empty the cup.

gahumphrey

Absolutely love the frag tank setup you have. I have a Nuvo SR-80 and like it so much that i'm thinking of replacing my BioCube 29G with a Fusion 30L. Will be following for sure!

Legendary Corals

That's one sexy tank!!! I've always wanted to see what they look like in person. IM has really stepped up the game on AIO tanks.

• 4 weeks later...
r33fswagg3r

The Fusion has acquired a few friends. Threw in my rainbow BTA, bought a Sunburst BTA, a Purple Tip Sunkist BTA, and an Inferno BTA. Next will be a Lemon Drop BTA. I'll throw up pictures later this evening.

Steensj2004

The Fusion has acquired a few friends. Threw in my rainbow BTA, bought a Sunburst BTA, a Purple Tip Sunkist BTA, and an Inferno BTA. Next will be a Lemon Drop BTA. I'll throw up pictures later this evening.

Or now....lol! Sounds like a killer combo!

Pics please

r33fswagg3r

Sorry guys, waiting on the BTAs to adjust to a new tank so I can get good pics. Only thing that is open now is the Sunburst but I got him 2 weeks ago. I'll post pics of him tomorrow. I have a Flaming Mohican Polyp I bought and have to go pick up.

As promised...

Full Tank Shot.....

My drilled Fusion 30L.....

That looks great drilled! Good work, sorry you had issues with it in the beginning...

• 1 month later...

Archived