Innovative Marine Aquariums

Stocking a CAD Lights 34g Mini II

rdck99

I've been daydreaming about a tank upgrade, and that tank is the new CAD Lights 34g Mini II. I'm also looking at their 45g tank, but that may be too shallow and I don't know if I want to have a sump.

The 34g (30x16x16), would house LPS/softies and I'm considering a combination of the following fish:

• Cherub Pygmy Angel
  • Longfin Wrasse
  • 1-2 Clowns

Those are my definite wants, though I don't know if I can get away with all that...a few other considerations:

• Blue Chromis
  • A Blenny...maybe Bicolor (something that'll hang around the LR)
  • A Goby...maybe a Watchman (something that'll hand around the LS)
  • Cleaner Shrimp

If you don't mind, please chime-in and give thoughts/opinions on what would be the best/coolest...Thanks!

That Angel can be a coral nipper. Wrasses need a top (and that tank might be just a bit small for one). Blennies and Gobies (or other Blennies, or like shaped fish) might not get along together.

That Angel can be a coral nipper. Wrasses need a top (and that tank might be just a bit small for one). Blennies and Gobies (or other Blennies, or like shaped fish) might not get along together.

A reply! Thank you! I've heard about the Angels, but that the Cherub is typically your best bet, so I'm willing to 'er a go. The tank will have a lid of some sort, so I'm not worried about that. And thanks for the comments on the blennies/gobies - I hadn't heard that, but will definitely keep it in mind. Thanks again.

More thoughts/comments are welcome...

Archived