Nuvo 30g Aquascape

endy0430

Good start. Having a Nuvo 30, I know sometimes in a "cube" you can run out of space for corals. My suggestion would be to move the top two rocks to the right, and try to fill in the gap they are creating. The current gap in between the two back rocks doesn't look like "useable" space, unless you have something specifically in mind to fill it in with. If you angled the rock creating a "bridge," you may be able to fill in that spot, which would also provide more space for coral.

Love it. Honestly. Are you planning on using glue or epoxy to keep the rocks together?

Yes they are getting epoxy together...Thanks

Good start. Having a Nuvo 30, I know sometimes in a "cube" you can run out of space for corals. My suggestion would be to move the top two rocks to the right, and try to fill in the gap they are creating. The current gap in between the two back rocks doesn't look like "useable" space, unless you have something specifically in mind to fill it in with. If you angled the rock creating a "bridge," you may be able to fill in that spot, which would also provide more space for coral.

Thanks gonna give it a try.

That last one is great! Hopefully you haven't been working on it the whole time! haha :)

Lots of places for coral placement, and I personally just love the "cove" look on the bottom.

That last one is great! Hopefully you haven't been working on it the whole time! haha :)

Lots of places for coral placement, and I personally just love the "cove" look on the bottom.

Yeah I change it around a few times till I found one I really liked. I took input from a few people and I say thanks to all.

Archived