SaltCritters.com

Rock Flower Anemone Information and Appreciation Thread

Mirya

I can say w/ having so many that 95% stay where they are for a long time, esp if in the sand, if on a rock, it might travel the rock in a little circle if it likes a different spot, or after it grows a little I've seen them squirm around the rock til they find a spot they like better. Pretty much initially all mine stay where they are.

• Like 1

$2000 from Cornbred

http://goo.gl/tpnggK

Would anybody be interested in doing a bulk order from VIP? I'm friends with Xavier, Franks son, and he told me that if we were to buy 100 or more, every one would be half price. They have a $40 section, a $60 section, and an $80 section in store, so the prices for a bulk order would be $20,$30, and $40 respectively. I would be looking for 4-5 individuals who would be interested in purchasing 15-20 each with me that way I don't have to ship out 50 different nems to single places. I could pick them up and ship them out for the participants

link to their site?

Hi all,

If ANYONE else is interested in still getting in on the VIP reef anemone group buy we still need to find a home for 25-30 anemones. The minimum order number is 15 nems with a $20 section, a $30 section, and a $40 section of varying ultras. Really hoping someone else wants to get in on this and make things possible.

Member list as of now:

hinnenkm

frankdr

got2envy

felicia

myself

Any word on details or a timeline? There are now even more people in our club who would be interesting pending a little more info. Thanks!

Would you be willing to ship from Minneapolis to Duluth through spee-dee delivery if I jumped in the order with you guys? I'll cover shipping ofc. Spee-dee is overnight and cheap and rock flowers ship well. I would just do a hold for pickup.

Hi all,

If ANYONE else is interested in still getting in on the VIP reef anemone group buy we still need to find a home for 25-30 anemones. The minimum order number is 15 nems with a $20 section, a $30 section, and a $40 section of varying ultras. Really hoping someone else wants to get in on this and make things possible.

Member list as of now:

hinnenkm

frankdr

got2envy

felicia

myself

I apologize if this has been answered, but will the bags be labeled with their prices or category? It would suck to buy some $40 ones and accidentally end up with $20 ones :P

Would you be willing to ship from Minneapolis to Duluth through spee-dee delivery if I jumped in the order with you guys? I'll cover shipping ofc. Spee-dee is overnight and cheap and rock flowers ship well. I would just do a hold for pickup.

I apologize if this has been answered, but will the bags be labeled with their prices or category? It would suck to buy some $40 ones and accidentally end up with $20 ones :P

Hey Tambarev,

Go ahead and shoot hinnenkm a PM and see if they'd be willing to help you out there. Or I can always ship directly to you overnight but it is obviously going to be more expensive.

I'm going to keep the anemones separated into their different pricing groups so you know what you're getting as far as quality. I will separate all bags in shipping into $20 $30 and $40 bags so everyone taking care of club buys knows how to dish out their nems.

• Like 1

I could do that - just let me know how or what I need to do :)

Hey Tambarev,

Go ahead and shoot hinnenkm a PM and see if they'd be willing to help you out there. Or I can always ship directly to you overnight but it is obviously going to be more expensive.

I'm going to keep the anemones separated into their different pricing groups so you know what you're getting as far as quality. I will separate all bags in shipping into $20 $30 and $40 bags so everyone taking care of club buys knows how to dish out their nems.

Well as you said, you don't want to be shipping to 50 places and I can't do 15 nem's. I still have my 1st rock flower nem, purchased it from you ;)

When are you planning on ordering? Whenever you get enough people? I can ask my local club in Duluth if they would like any.

I could do that - just let me know how or what I need to do :)

Youu.... rock!

:happydance: If you have never used speedy delivery before: http://www.speedeedelivery.com/

1-35 lbs is only like $5 shipping. They should have several drop off locations, I use a pack and mail place here. You can just leave mine in the bags and ship them out to me after they arrive there. Perhaps just use the box keydiver is sending them in.

• Like 1

Well as you said, you don't want to be shipping to 50 places and I can't do 15 nem's. I still have my 1st rock flower nem, purchased it from you ;)

When are you planning on ordering? Whenever you get enough people? I can ask my local club in Duluth if they would like any.

Youu.... rock!

:happydance: If you have never used speedy delivery before: http://www.speedeedelivery.com/

1-35 lbs is only like $5 shipping. They should have several drop off locations, I use a pack and mail place here. You can just leave mine in the bags and ship them out to me after they arrive there. Perhaps just use the box keydiver is sending them in.

Definitely give your local club a shout out, I don't expect this deal to come along again for quite some time! VIP is slowest in the summer so now is our chance :). Glad the first nem is still kicking it

• Like 1

Anybody else in the Dallas/Fort worth area wanna get in on this? I have me and frank ordering...great deal on some nice nems!

When is the ETA ? I might be in on this .

Keep me signed up yet as it will help move this along.ill figure out what to do with them

No worries, I'll keep you in. Hoping your tank clears up in the next couple days

When is the ETA ? I might be in on this .

Asap...we are trying to get them shipped by end of this week :)

You know you want some!! :P

It really is a great deal...I spent twice as much as the deal going on now per nem.

• Like 1

Asap...we are trying to get them shipped by end of this week :) You know you want some!! :P It really is a great deal...I spent twice as much as the deal going on now per nem.

I do want , but I also have work travels coming up. so I might not be here to get them .

Asap...we are trying to get them shipped by end of this week :) You know you want some!! :P It really is a great deal...I spent twice as much as the deal going on now per nem.

Also , how do we pay ?

You PP me I PP Keydiver....we split shipping 3 ways. Me, You Frank. They will be here by end of the week. I can hold them for ya but you have to pick up by the 24th cause I am going on vacay.

Anyone else? We wanna get this plzz.

Awesome one of a kind rock anemones that are normally double the price! This is an awesome deal!

We're short just a couple people and this is such an awesome deal! 50% off VIPs amazing premium rock flowers. We need to get this order through ASAP, so if you want to get in on this group buy, pm keydiver ASAP. There won't be another opportunity like this for quite a while!

• Christopher Marks pinned this topic