Pod Your Reef

Jebao WP-10 Review

Islandoftiki

Well, after about two and a half weeks of the WP10 being in my tank, I noticed that(at least for me) it was not that powerful, so I grabbed my MP10 and put it back on my NC28 and put the WP10 in my 7.5G cube. The WP10 has a very small footprint, so It doesn't look like a monster in my smaller tank and it works great at the lowest speed on wave mode 1. I think that in a bigger tank, two would be needed. Some people say that it moves a great amount of water, but I just didn't see that, even in the highest setting on ELSE mode.

I have one and I agree. It's not that powerful compared to a mp10 ($40 vs $235 though) but it blows my koralia's away so I guess it depends what you are comparing it to.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have one and I agree. It's not that powerful compared to a mp10 ($40 vs $235 though) but it blows my koralia's away so I guess it depends what you are comparing it to.

If I'm not careful with the MP10, it will start blowing my sandbed around, and you can see the wall of water that it moves. With the WP10, that never happened. It was just not enough flow(maybe with two). And yes, the WP10 is much better than the Koralias.

• 1 year later...

Bump. Wondering if you all are still using this. I got a WP10 for $35 on Amazon for my Mr Aqua 12 gallon long. With the Speed set at S3 and the Wave at w1, it creates a rather nice wave across the tank. My torch pulses up and down which I imagine is a good thing for it.

This thing runs dead silent. It is much quieter than the Koralia pumps I had. I can barely hear it with my ear to the tank.

This has no night mode button that I can see. Do you all let it run all night and day or put it on a timer? If I do that, the flow in my tank would drop down a significant amount so I'm leaning towards letting it run 24/7 or finding a really tiny micro power head I can use.

Any ideas there? Been a few years so im interested in how you all are liking these now.

Archived