Specification:

Jebao WP-10 with Controller

Flow: 530 to 1,000 gph

Wattage: 6 to 15 watts

Maximum Aquarium Wall Thickness: 3/8"

Appropriate Tank Size Range: 10 to 30 gallons

Dimensions: 2" x 2.6 (approx)

110V - 220V US plug

I wish i would have known jebao made a wp 10 before i got the wp 25 :angry: Looks like it might be time to downgrade

Thanks, I guess I'll need to cancel my WP-10 and go with the WP-25. I have 1/2 glass.

That is a good deal and I might have to get one but I'm wondering if it's too much flow for a biocube.

I also bet if you have your MP-25 there is someone who would trade you for a MP-10

Jackal_Knight

Dammit. Someone buy my old video cards so I can afford one now lol.

U got a 560 ti? Been looking to get another one to run sli.

I grabbed one for the $56 price! Thanks for the heads up! I want to try one to supplement flow in my 30 gallon. Its 3' long and with one MP10 on one end, the far end just isn't getting enough flow. The WP-10 looks small enough to not mess with aesthetics too much and save me money from buying a second MP10.

U got a 560 ti? Been looking to get another one to run sli.

Nope. Selling my two HD7770's. Upgraded to a GTX 760.

Jackal_Knight

Nope. Selling my two HD7770's. Upgraded to a GTX 760.

Nice how u liking that gtx 760? Ive been thinking about getting one my self but, my 560 ti still runs most games good enough. Ive just been want to run sli to get a little performance boost for cheap. Before i decide to build a new rig

Just wanted to share this for anyone planning on purchasing this. The footprint of the unit is crazy small and packs a huge punch! I know we can all look up the dimensions but in case you were wondering here is the size next to a wp25. I used a standard 16oz water bottle for size comparison. It actually appears smaller in person than in the photos. Even the control box is smaller! Hope this helps someone.

wpsize_zpsd7a1f18f.jpg

wpcontrol_zps10f02642.jpg

wptop_zpsedac1619.jpg

fts35_zps22b48085.jpg

I Have some before pics with the wp25 in the tank if you would like to compare..in my sig.

Nice how u liking that gtx 760? Ive been thinking about getting one my self but, my 560 ti still runs most games good enough. Ive just been want to run sli to get a little performance boost for cheap. Before i decide to build a new rig

Loving it. Some games I get more than double the performance compared to the two 7770's, even cranking up the game settings higher. Some I get almost nothing but those games are either cpu bound or just badly optimized (looking at you DayZ).

As for the OP, I'm getting a wp10 soon! Another NR'er did a swap with me, she's shipping me a wp10 and I ship her a par38. :D

just got mine in the mail today and I love it! It is super tiny and I was very surprised how powerful it is.

hey guys, i want to buy one but cant find wich one.. 40g breeder tank. Already have a mp10, should i put a wp10 or a wp25 with the mp10? thx

Mine came yesterday and man does it pack a punch. I shut off my MP10 to see what it can do by itself, and It can get a really good wave going in my 3' long 30 gallon. It definitely doesn't compare to an MP10, but its tiny and packs a good punch. It will be a good supplement to my MP10 for some additional flow on the far side of my tank from the MP10.

hey guys, i want to buy one but cant find wich one.. 40g breeder tank. Already have a mp10, should i put a wp10 or a wp25 with the mp10? thx

I would think the WP10 would work. I just bought a WP10 as a supplement to my MP10 on a 30 gallon (3' long) tank and its perfect. The WP10 puts out a little over 1000 gph on the max setting.

NirvanaandTool

Seeing them float around Amazon is really tempting. Thinking about snagging a 25 to go in my 90 to supplement the flow from 2 MP10s.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone tried to cut the front to make the flow more broad?

-Dave

I have thought about it. but the shaft of the prop goes into the front so i dont think you could cut it and would work properly still

I have thought about it. but the shaft of the prop goes into the front so i dont think you could cut it and would work properly still

I was thinking the same when I took mine out of the box. There really isn't anything you can cut away, the impeller is right there.

duncan-junkie

I just set up my little wp10. These are great little pumps that move quite a bit of water. There most definitely not a vortech, but for the price its very hard to pass up! A must have for someone on a budget with a nano! Love mine!

Archived