SaltCritters.com

2G Cube [Casa Del Zoa]

Reefkid88

I'm actually emailing back and forth with Vince from Rapid now,and he's saying it'll work with the Typhon with no problem and accepts the LPF.. So I'm seeing if I have to tune the driver at all before I determine what I'm going to do.

Well,Vince had told me the Typhon accepted the dimming signal from the LPF asking " What did someone tell you you couldn't ? " then I guess is saying it won't ? lol. His response was a little confusing.. :furious:

That's odd it says on there site that it will work with the typhon. I was going to get the typhon but decided last minute just to order everything from rapidled.

That's odd it says on there site that it will work with the typhon. I was going to get the typhon but decided last minute just to order everything from rapidled.

Idk man,I sent Vince the link to the Typhon page on Boostled and he still said it would work,but recommended another driver the LDD if I wanted to use that,not really backing up his previous statement.. Its whatever though,I posted both the light and controller in the hardware section.. I made up my mind I want a Nano Box :scarry:

• Like 1

After seeing those things,and having a good deal throw at me for one,I couldn't pass it up. The mono with a storm controller,it should do my tank realllllll good lol.

• Like 1
Nanofreak79
After seeing those things,and having a good deal throw at me for one,I couldn't pass it up. The mono with a storm controller,it should do my tank realllllll good lol.

Yep, f all the jerkin around

There is one for sale on the threads right now

Yep, f all the jerkin around

You got dat right mane !!

There is one for sale on the threads right now

Yeah,that Dave is selling

So,I was looking at the Razor Nano light today and video reviews of it. I kind of like it,but that thing is SUPER blueish/purple and I know led's shimmer but DAMN that thing has so much skimmer to it.

Has anyone seen the 10k version at all ? I kinda like that lay out more than the 16k. Any input ?

Nanofreak79

I've seen the 10k. One of our local club members has one over his frag tank, looked really nice to me. It all depends on color you like. I'd say you can still get a 14k look out of the 10k. I had the razors over my tanks, and thought they were nice, but the purple Hugh I saw as well. I used the 16k

I've seen the 10k. One of our local club members has one over his frag tank, looked really nice to me. It all depends on color you like. I'd say you can still get a 14k look out of the 10k. I had the razors over my tanks, and thought they were nice, but the purple Hugh I saw as well. I used the 16k

You liked the 16k ? Hmmm. The only thing I like about it is the par is f'in awesome. I'd have no problem keeping anything. Which is a plus. In all reality though,couldn't you still get a more blue spectrum from the 10k with just turning some knobs ?

imo 14-16k. but im like jon and like my tank super blue.

I don't mind a bluer tank,but the purplish color is what I'm kind of iffy about. I'm probably going to stick to my decision to get a NB but still looking at my options. Never hurts.

Nanofreak79

Your like me dude.....I'm getting this light, no wait this light. Too funny. It's a big deal though, considering your making a large purchase that will effect the outcome of how well your coral does.

Your like me dude.....I'm getting this light, no wait this light. Too funny. It's a big deal though, considering your making a large purchase that will effect the outcome of how well your coral does.

So you're indecisive like me huh ? It's a really hard choice and finding the perfect set up. Setting up my tank and getting everything else was so easy until now,BOOM one little thing as a wrong driver has sent me into a mad dash to find the right light. Maybe it's a good thing lol

• Like 1

I'm really looking to stay away from par bulbs :/

Wait,you can dim kessils now ?!!! I heard par was garbage on them though lol.