Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

2G Cube [Casa Del Zoa]

Reefkid88

Tanks of all sizes and equipment/coral can still be EPIC man! Scape is cool.

Thanks man. Im hoping with the time I've taken to plan this out and not rushing it like I normally would,I'll have better results then my previous tanks ;)

Very nice scape. This last one gives you many more options for coral placement. Hope you are feeling better!

It really does,I think I'm going to stick with this scape. It's a little unstable though. Do you think siliconing it together would help ? Thanks for asking Gena,I'm in much better condition than I was over the weekend !!!

Less is more for aquascaping, or so I've heard. ;)

I have to agree completely,it really is. Although I think I may ditch the 2 single rocks I have in the open spot on the "sand bed ".

I have to agree completely,it really is. Although I think I may ditch the 2 single rocks I have in the open spot on the "sand bed ".

Keep one and move it around to where you like it. If I were you, I would try to make the main scape a bit shorter.

The scape really isn't as tall as it looks. I guess the pictures make it seem bigger than it is. The top rock is about 3 inches from the top of the tank. I want a semi high scape because eventually I was a frag or two of birdsnest.

I just threw this scape together,how about this.. The only thing I don't like is it leaves a huge open spot in the back corner below the return....

image_zpseae1d37b.jpg

• Like 1
Nanofreak79
For what it's worth and whomever is following,I think I finally came up with my finally scape that I'm going to stick with. It's got a lot of nice good spots for Zoa's,Acan's and Birdsnests and Monti's !! It also leaves a lot of good open room in the front and the sand bed. Let me know what you think !!! http://s959.photobucket.com/user/Reekid88/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps01ec5764.jpg.html'>image_zps01ec5764.jpg

This scape...will probably help with better circulation for the corals too. You'll be glad you made an open area in front for coral.

Your second to last scape at the top of this page is hands down the best looking one IMO. I wasn't really feeling the others, and then when I got to this page said to myself "Thaaaats the one!" Looks like it's off to a good start, will be following this thread.

Thanks guys !!! It's slowly but surely coming along. I think maybe this weeekend or next week Im going to be putting in my order for my test kits to get this thing on the roll and get this freaking thing wet. Then it's time to start saving up some money to put in a order for some sexy zoa's..Anyone wanna throw some good sites my way for some zoa's and paly's ? Im thinking maybe YourReef,Lengendary Corals,RandRaquatics and SaltCritters for some Acan's..

TheCoralFarmer on Ebay ( Mr.Coral ) to the rest of us,has some of the sexiest frags I've seen in awhile.. But for everyone who has dealt with him.. We all know his reputation.. But its so freaking tempting I almost want to possibly go thru the BS to get some of his stuff lol :closedeyes:

Another smidge of an update. I put in a order for SeaChem Basic Test Kit,Red Sea Foudations Kit,JBJ ATO,Aqualifter,and a Refractometer. I might also snag a Typhon controller from a member on here as well.

Next stage: WATERRRRRR :)

• Like 1
Nanofreak79

Another smidge of an update. I put in a order for SeaChem Basic Test Kit,Red Sea Foudations Kit,JBJ ATO,Aqualifter,and a Refractometer. I might also snag a Typhon controller from a member on here as well. Next stage: WATERRRRRR :)

That typhon controller is way cool, hope you pick that up. Waitin for water........

Thanks guys !!! It's slowly but surely coming along. I think maybe this weeekend or next week Im going to be putting in my order for my test kits to get this thing on the roll and get this freaking thing wet. Then it's time to start saving up some money to put in a order for some sexy zoa's..Anyone wanna throw some good sites my way for some zoa's and paly's ? Im thinking maybe YourReef,Lengendary Corals,RandRaquatics and SaltCritters for some Acan's.. TheCoralFarmer on Ebay ( Mr.Coral ) to the rest of us,has some of the sexiest frags I've seen in awhile.. But for everyone who has dealt with him.. We all know his reputation.. But its so freaking tempting I almost want to possibly go thru the BS to get some of his stuff lol :closedeyes:

I'd skip coral farmer IMO. There's some pretty good vendors here too for some cheaper even nicer pieces. Sometimes letting the vendors here know what your looking for will get you what you want.I like legendary corals, planet zoa, aqua sd, and one other ill track down in my bookmarks...edit, your reef.com has good prices and selection. Also there are members like tenor and polyp addict with good stuff....just to name a few.

My supplies I ordered should be here probably Thursday or Friday,and I'm ordering the Typhon tomorrow.

I can't wait to get this tank cycling.. It's been taking way too long.. Jeez !!

I may just hold off and save up and make a nice purchase from one of those vendors,or until I can find a nice deal on a frag pack or something. I wish they allowed frag pack sales here,its killing me lol. I originally planned for this to be a sps dominant tank but I'm slowly wanting it to be a zoa and acan tank with the acception of a few frags of birdsnest.

Nanofreak79
My supplies I ordered should be here probably Thursday or Friday,and I'm ordering the Typhon tomorrow.

I can't wait to get this tank cycling.. It's been taking way too long.. Jeez !!

I may just hold off and save up and make a nice purchase from one of those vendors,or until I can find a nice deal on a frag pack or something. I wish they allowed frag pack sales here,its killing me lol. I originally planned for this to be a sps dominant tank but I'm slowly wanting it to be a zoa and acan tank with the acception of a few frags of birdsnest.

There's much slower builds, don't worry......mine for example, waiting two weeks at least for my tank :( I think a mixed reef is cool. My first tank was suppose to be all zoas and paly's then I ended up combing a bunch of smaller nano's to it, now it's a pretty sweet mix of stuff.

I had a little kalkwasser mishap, and lost most of my acans, but love those corals, so many colors for those.

Oh I know,I'm one of the most impatient people you'll ever meet though lol. It's horrible... I guess its a good thing though it's taking so long. I don't want to rush this tank. But it's killing me seeing it empty every day.

Im sure I'll eventually need a bigger tank.. I want so many frags but know I just need to make wise decisions and just get the frags I've always wanted.. But who can really do just that lol ?

Nanofreak79
Oh I know,I'm one of the most impatient people you'll ever meet though lol. It's horrible... I guess its a good thing though it's taking so long. I don't want to rush this tank. But it's killing me seeing it empty every day.

Im sure I'll eventually need a bigger tank.. I want so many frags but know I just need to make wise decisions and just get the frags I've always wanted.. But who can really do just that lol ?

I'm impatient too, I'm just tinkering with my scape and pimpin out my sump and plumbing in the meantime.

Buy just certain frags? You crazy! Buy em all, and set up multiple or larger tanks.

I'm impatient too, I'm just tinkering with my scape and pimpin out my sump and plumbing in the meantime.Buy just certain frags? You crazy! Buy em all, and set up multiple or larger tanks.

Oh my friend,if it was that easy and money wasn't an issue lol. I'm pimpin' on a dollar tree budget over here hahahaha. Even though majority of my money for this tank has come from turning in stuff at GameStop lol. Which went to the order I made at Foster & Smith and my expensive phone bill :I

Nanofreak79

Oh my friend,if it was that easy and money wasn't an issue lol. I'm pimpin' on a dollar tree budget over here hahahaha. Even though majority of my money for this tank has come from turning in stuff at GameStop lol. Which went to the order I made at Foster & Smith and my expensive phone bill :I

Hahahaha, I just sold an extra xbox we had sitting around, and there's a dollar tree right next to gamestop....I'll shop the hell outta dollar tree!

Hahahaha, I just sold an extra xbox we had sitting around, and there's a dollar tree right next to gamestop....I'll shop the hell outta dollar tree!

Hahaha gotta love it man. That's funny. We get TONS of games in from Walmart at my work and I trade tons of games in. My brother n law actually just got his account frozen because he turned in $500+ over this previous weeken lmao. He was aiming to get a PS4 bundle and they denied him when he went to turn in PS3 stuff so he has to wait 3 months until his account is unflagged hahahaha.

On the upside though,I just ordered a Typhon controller and got 2-3 shipping so it should be here by Thursday or Friday !!! Yay

I was going to buy one from a guy on here but he's bs'ing in replying to my pm's lol.

• Like 1
Nanofreak79

Hahaha gotta love it man. That's funny. We get TONS of games in from Walmart at my work and I trade tons of games in. My brother n law actually just got his account frozen because he turned in $500+ over this previous weeken lmao. He was aiming to get a PS4 bundle and they denied him when he went to turn in PS3 stuff so he has to wait 3 months until his account is unflagged hahahaha. On the upside though,I just ordered a Typhon controller and got 2-3 shipping so it should be here by Thursday or Friday !!! Yay

I was going to buy one from a guy on here but he's bs'ing in replying to my pm's lol.

I got one I won't sell you. You want to exchange Pm's about it anyway?

• Like 1

So,I'm kinda PO'd I put my order in at F&S on Sunday which I know isn't a business day for them,but it's Tuesday and no order number or anything from then yet.. Zee hell man !!!

Well,me being impatient and complaining about F&S,they shipped my order today. Finally. Now I'm just waiting on the confirmation on my Typhon being shipped from Steve's.

In the mean time,what would you guys suggest for some good nano fish ?! I want something active,doesn't get big,and of course something that won't outgrow the tank... Suggestions ?!

I just tracked both packages and test kits,refractometer,ATO and typhon is looking like it's going to be shipped tomorrow or Saturday both are in central florida. So I'll have a picture update for whomever is following along !!!

• Like 2
Nanofreak79

Sweet! Yeah, DFS is sometimes weird about there tracking being a little late. I live close to one of there facilities in Wisconsin, and I've actually recieved a package before getting any tracking info.

Really ? That's crazy man. I won't be home until Sunday,so when I get home I'm going to try and wire up the Typhon and get that work and on te settings I want.

I'm still debating if I want to go bare bottom or if I want to add sand... Pros and cons to both,meh..

So,this guy arrived today when I walked in the door !!!! I'm pretty sure I can be smart enough to wire it up ( simple red to red,black to black ? ) but I've been messing with it for a few minutes but can't figure out the settings or how to set it,help would be much appreciated !!!

image_zps75e6d928.jpg

• Like 2