Reefkid88

2G Cube [Casa Del Zoa]

Testes the tank today,and I am highly surprised about the results,everything is perfect on the main 4 lol. Now as for calc,alk,mag and po4 god only knows lol. 

• Haha 1

Anyone know the key to keeping mushrooms ? I kinda wanna try some,but in my last few attempts of trying them they just curled up and rotted away after a few months. 

dang they should be just fine with zoas and other sps. dont think you'll need anything more than that

I managed to get the new rock into the tank,glued some of my Zoa's down before hand. Still have a few more to glue down,once the sps tank is good,the other bulky frag rack will come out and the one on the bottom of the tank will come out too. 

20171113_201713.jpg

20171113_201728.jpg

• Like 1

Anyone think I should switch tank ? The Aquamaxd tank is 4" longer and abiut 3/4" shorter and thinner.... what to do.. 

20171120_113500.jpg

• Like 1

Doooooooo itttttttttt! That's a nice looking tank ;)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, teenyreef said:

Doooooooo itttttttttt! That's a nice looking tank ;)

I think I'm going too,I even said that when I first got the tank,how much more I like it then my cube. Only thing is,one of the corners chipped during emptying it.. Kinda scared now. Even though its not near the silicone. 

1511199247709814482311.jpg

I did trim the Biocube skimmer down almost a inch and the fitmet is SO MUCH better. 

If you don't think it's gonna impact the integrity of the tank I'd swtich! That's an awesome looking tank.

15 minutes ago, SeaFurn said:

If you don't think it's gonna impact the integrity of the tank I'd swtich! That's an awesome looking tank.

I really don't think so,its on the most outside part of the glass,on the corner. 

I did manage to get some Zoa's glued to a piece od rock out of the tank I just tore down to free up the ugly frag rack I had on the bottom of the tank:

15112018937101378603446.jpg