Coral Vue Hydros

Radion Gen 3: A Hands-On Review

Marine Depot

• 7 years later...
EC Nano Reef

i am in the market for one of these , one thing that scares me is not too much info on them .... 

1 hour ago, EC Nano Reef said:

i am in the market for one of these , one thing that scares me is not too much info on them .... 

What??? Radions have been out for more than a decade and are one of the most popular and well known lights on the market... I've been using a G2 over my tank for more than 9 years nonstop and I've not had to replace a single thing on it and it's still running strong. They are workhorses, last forever, and are top of the line. What possible information can't you find about them?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
EC Nano Reef

Hi dude , i suppose i should of been more specific :) , yes i know they are almost if not the best out there , i have been looking for just more videos and reviews on the gen 3 as thats the one i am getting . just not as much as i thought with it being so popular . but just your post above makes me feel good about my decision  

Marine Depot

The lack of information is mostly due to the fact that Ecotech is now on the fifth generation of this light. Rest assured that all of Ecotech's Radions were built to last and put out some of the best color, power, and in more recent models controllability on the market. If you have any specific questions about your exciting new light purchase, our Customer Care Team would be more than happy to assist you. 

Thanks and have a great rest of your day, 

Brennen@MarineDepot

• Like 2
  • Recommended Discussions