SaltCritters.com

A Newbies First Frag Swap

Mirya

20 minutes ago, mitten_reef said:

Who is this seller if I might ask? Since I didn’t see any vendor name mentioned and I can’t find any place online claimed the name of “torch of gods”. 

Unique Corals

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Tamberav said:

Unique Corals

Thanks. I have been looking at their website since pre-black Friday sales. I do appreciate that they have non-exaggerated photos.  I also like that some of their frags just go by species name without gimmick sales names. Almost pulled the trigger, then wife told me I could have a new tank. But when we decided that the new tank didn’t fit our living situation, all my pieces in the shopping cart were gone. ☹️  They haven’t had as nice of the acro selection since, at least not price-wise. 
If you do go thru with them, would love to hear more on your experience. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mitten_reef said:

Thanks. I have been looking at their website since pre-black Friday sales. I do appreciate that they have non-exaggerated photos.  I also like that some of their frags just go by species name without gimmick sales names. Almost pulled the trigger, then wife told me I could have a new tank. But when we decided that the new tank didn’t fit our living situation, all my pieces in the shopping cart were gone. ☹️  They haven’t had as nice of the acro selection since, at least not price-wise. 
If you do go thru with them, would love to hear more on your experience. 

Will do. I have tried to pull the trigger on a few things only to have them sold before I could check out 😛

• Thanks 1