Innovative Marine Aquariums

Best 75 or 90g setups to buy?

Adam_T

Hey everyone.

I have always ran successful nano aquariums, but im finally about to get my first house and I want a "larger" tank. I am looking for a setup that is at LEAST 75 gallons, because I want to start housing either a.) larger fish such as tangs, or b.)dozens of schooling fish to make the tank very active.

Anyway....wanting to get a "setup" system....something from a manufacture. I like the Reef Octopus Luxary aquariums but they only go to a max of 48 gallons, sadly. Elos is way out of my price range for their larger aquariums. Definitely want something that has a tank and stand.

I've had custom aquariums built for me in the past, but its a pain to find a good matching stand for those. I hate the standard wood stands with decorative doors and whatnot, and am more into modern looks like the Elos/Octopus stands. My perfect aquarium would have one of the aluminum stands...but I can't find anything on those either.

Anyway......I'm thinking, 75g, 90g, or 120/125g. Nothing larger.

Any ideas?

Check out cadlights artisan series
Definitly cad lights artisans 100. Its so nice, ultra clear thick glass, sump , plumbing and skimmer is included at my lfs for 1800$ which I believe is super good... They are stunning lol I should be there sales person

Innovative marine sr series is just an aio so no sump or anything and the 80 gallon is 2000$ so I would think the cadlights is a better deal with sump stand etc

Definitly cad lights artisans 100. Its so nice, ultra clear thick glass, sump , plumbing and skimmer is included at my lfs for 1800$ which I believe is super good... They are stunning lol I should be there sales person

Innovative marine sr series is just an aio so no sump or anything and the 80 gallon is 2000$ so I would think the cadlights is a better deal with sump stand etc

Does that price include the stand? On the cadlights website it costs over $2000 for all that and a stand.

Regardless, I don't skim. :-) I go all softies/LPS and they love the goodies that skimmers remove.

On the site if you add the skimmer and stand its the full package i described above with sump tank plumbing stand and skimmer on the site that total 1724$ if u add the lamp tree and reactor then it's over 2000$

But technically the cad is still cheaper plus u don't need a skimmer so even cheaper at 1624$ vs 2000$ for a jumbo aio with nothing else added

Archived