Legendary Corals

Legendary Corals: 5 Nano-Reef Exclusive Affordable Zoa Packs!

Legendary Corals

Hello Nano-Reef!

As promised, we made a couple of more affordable zoa packs for the Nano-Reef community. These packs are forum exclusives, meaning they're only advertised right here on Nano-Reef! These are all WYSIWYG and include 5 different morphs. Each pack is guaranteed to add tons of color to your zoa garden without breaking your wallet. All frags have been healed for 2+ weeks as always, and are ready to take over your reef!

Visit the website to purchase the packs: www.legendary-corals.com or click the banner to be directed to the site. They are found under the WYSIWYG section.

And here are the packs!

WYSIWYG Zoa Pack #1: $60 Pack Price

Left to Right: 5p Ghostbusters, 6p Emerald Micros, 9p Shiznits, 1p Pink Famingo, 2p Pink Shades

12530718954_da1885dbce_b.jpg

WYSIWYG Zoa Pack #2: $80 Pack Price

Left to Right: 2p Pink Flamingos, 1p Lilac Orchids, 1p Super Saiyan, 2p Pink Rainbow, 1p Tutti Fruity

12530237245_c9502fe781_b.jpg

SOLD WYSIWYG Zoa Pack #3: $100 Pack Price

Left to Right: 8p Ghostbusters, 12p Emerald Micros, 1p 2 babies Rastas, 1p Starry Nights, 8p Shiznits

12530378893_835d3d6fef_b.jpg

WYSIWYG Zoa Pack #4: $100 Pack Price

Left to Right: 2p + baby God of Wars, 2p X-Mens, 1p + baby Rastas, 1p Super Saiyans, 1p Lilac Orchids

12530371603_74303cd6ac_b.jpg

WYSIWYG Zoa Pack #5: $100 Pack Price

Left to Right: 5p Pink Rainbows, 1p Purpleberry Fantasy, 1p Lilac Orchids, 1p Snow Princess, 3p Starry Nights

12530244025_08d144b149_b.jpg

Thanks guys, and we hope to see more of our zoas in Nano-Reef members tanks!

Feel free to PM me for any questions!

Cheers,

Darwin

• Like 4

1.0reef

MmmmmmmmmmMmmMMmmMmmmm

• Like 1

JR!

wow i wish i had my tank going again. id snag one one these in a second. you guys going to be dong this more?

• Like 1

Legendary Corals

wow i wish i had my tank going again. id snag one one these in a second. you guys going to be dong this more?

What's good man? Hope it gets back up real soon! If these packs become popular enough then I see no reason to not keep doing them. Just lmk when you're ready, I can always work something out.

Btw... Love how you're rocking a banner of us in your sig! Hopefully we can fill your tank up real soon. :)

JR!

not a problem. love helping good people with good products. you guys are gonna have a large part of my tank

• Like 1

Legendary Corals
Gah!

Gah!!!! Resist the temptation, you just moved the tank!

not a problem. love helping good people with good products. you guys are gonna have a large part of my tank

Sounds great man, definitely will get a nice box full of Legendary Corals goodness for you!

tibbsy07

You are killing me right now. Such good deals... Gotta be careful or I'll get in trouble ;)

• Like 2

Legendary Corals

I'll help out since I asked the same question lol http://www.aquariumspecialty.com/the-alternative-reef-micro-plugs

LoL I deleted my posts because I just found them there.

Now if he would just share what that frag tank looked like I would be good :). I have a FTF (frag tank fetish)

Thanks for helping Kyle! :)

Hehehe... people have a lot of other fetishes they'd like to see as well. Doesn't mean they should show it if ya know what I mean. ;)

You are killing me right now. Such good deals... Gotta be careful or I'll get in trouble ;)

Thanks Tibbsy07, how can you get in trouble when everything is so pretty? :D

As a heads up, today is the last day to use our coupon in celebration of our Grand Opening! Afterwards it will a very long time before we will have another coupon to celebrate something else... So take advantage of this opportunity we've provided! :)

Cheers,

Darwin

• Like 1

Lawnman

What kind of camera do you use for your frag shots D?

• Like 1

Legendary Corals

What kind of camera do you use for your frag shots D?

I'm no camera guy so I'm just gnna read what it says on the camera: "Canon Rebel XSi" EOS

The lens on it is a "Canon Lens EF 50mm 1:1:8" and then I use these Zeikos lenses I got from Tenor to get closer shots. Does a decent job!

Lawnman
I'm no camera guy so I'm just gnna read what it says on the camera: "Canon Rebel XSi" EOS

The lens on it is a "Canon Lens EF 50mm 1:1:8" and then I use these Zeikos lenses I got from Tenor to get closer shots. Does a decent job!

I think that is the same camera Gena uses. You take really nice shots!
  • Like 1

Legendary Corals

I think that is the same camera Gena uses. You take really nice shots!

Thanks! I'm still learning. :)

These packs will remain as Nano-Reef exclusives until Friday 11:59pm! Prices have been reduced and will remain this way until Friday 11:59pm when they'll go up onto other forums back at regular pack price. I don't think you'll find another vendor with pack prices like these!

• Like 2

gena

Thanks! I'm still learning. :)

These packs will remain as Nano-Reef exclusives until Friday 11:59pm! Prices have been reduced and will remain this way until Friday 11:59pm when they'll go up onto other forums back at regular pack price. I don't think you'll find another vendor with pack prices like these!

Hey, D! Congrats on the store :happydance:.

• Like 1

Lawnman

What lighting are your frag pictures taken under Kessil? Any WYSIWYG frags heading to the website soon?

• Like 1

Legendary Corals

Hey, D! Congrats on the store :happydance:.

Thanks G! It's just an online store, LOL.

What lighting are your frag pictures taken under Kessil? Any WYSIWYG frags heading to the website soon?

These are actually under T5 bulbs! We run 4 Blue Plus, 1 Coral Plus, and 1 Purple. We just updated the website not too long ago, so the next update probably won't be until we go on another fragging spree. I'll see if I can make a small one of about 4-5 frags later today. If you'd like to secure one of these packs though, feel free to purchase it and if you'd like one of the other ones I update later I can refund you the shipping for that order. :)

• Like 1

gena

Thanks G! It's just an online store, LOL.

I know :happy:.

• Like 1

Legendary Corals

I know :happy:.

How are the zoas from me doing in that amazing tank of yours? :)

Btw, here's the first limited box that was shipped out to our first Nano-Reef customer. The other two are already spoken for as well to two other Nano-Reef members. History in the making! :)

12666182984_04a61f8b54_b.jpg

• Like 2

gena

Fancy box :D.

Zoas are doing great! Those gold mauls you gave me (freebie) didn't make it though. For whatever reason, after a few weeks/couple of months looking fab, they just up and melted on me. The others are all great though. Thanks!!!! :D

• Like 2

Lawnman

That box is super nice but that Gryphon is dayum Sexy:)!

• Like 1

jgpico

If I wasn't saving my cash for reefstock I'd snag one of these packs right now. I will be doing an order from you very soon though. Hopefully you have some more sweet packs at this price. Awesome stuff Darwin!

• Like 1

Legendary Corals

Fancy box :D.

Zoas are doing great! Those gold mauls you gave me (freebie) didn't make it though. For whatever reason, after a few weeks/couple of months looking fab, they just up and melted on me. The others are all great though. Thanks!!!! :D

I'm sorry to hear! I was really looking forward to seeing them take a part of your amazing tank. The granny apple smiths look great, glad we were able to find something for you. :)

That box is super nice but that Gryphon is dayum Sexy:)!

Oh man, the first time I fragged a chalice under that beauty... My knees were weak!!! Glad we got a gryphon vs an inland. It's such a sexy investment.

If I wasn't saving my cash for reefstock I'd snag one of these packs right now. I will be doing an order from you very soon though. Hopefully you have some more sweet packs at this price. Awesome stuff Darwin!

Sounds like a fun event! We can always work something out, just lmk when!

As a heads up, today is the last day these are going to be Nano-Reef exclusive and will be shared on other forums. We'd love to see these go to fellow nano-reefers!

Legendary Corals

As a heads up prices have been put back to normal.