Top Shelf Aquatics

Legendary Corals: Hot Zoa Collector Pack!

Legendary Corals

Legendary Corals

Hey guys!

Thanks for all of the support and warm feedback. Really makes us feel at home and welcomed here with our fellow hobbyists! :)

We have made a couple of packs on other forums with great success and popularity so we made another! We have two other much more affordable packs just waiting to take photos of but we thought we'd let out the baller pack in case anyone was interested in making an instant collection.

The advantage you guys have over the other forums is that you have a Nano-Reef exclusive coupon that they don't know about... So you guys get it cheaper than they do. So shh shh!!! :ninja:

Nano-Reef Coupon: "LCLOVESNANOREEF"

The first one is our Snow Princess! These morphs are very similar to our LC Snow Whites with a sky blue mouth, granny apple smith body, and white skirts. But they have a lovely pink in the mix (just in time for Valentine's Day). They're a stunning piece and we're glad to be able to share them with the community. (I have a colony photo... but it's on my other computer. It looks pretty awesome too sad.png)

The second is a sweet light purple rainbow morph, Lilac Orchids! They remind us of the TDF Purple Orchids, but with a lighter purple shade. Another great looking morph.

So after all of the introductions, here's the line up, hand picked straight from our Legendary Collection!

LC's Bet You Don't Have All of These WYSIWYG Zoa Pack: $660 worth, $450 Pack Price (shipped)
Top Row (left to right): 5p Candy Apple Reds (one's turning into a CAO!), 1p Snow Princess (new!), 2p LC Rainbow Wonderlands, 2p Lilac Orchids (new!), 2p Hyper Phoenix
Bottom Row (left to right): 4p X-Mens, 2p LC Petroglyphs (an amazing new vampire type morph we released earlier!), 2p Sakura Blossoms, 2p Purplebery Fantasy, Freebie: 4p Super Saiyans
12475073244_4f73904914_b.jpg

Man, this pack makes me drool. They're all great all around zoas! Pack price makes them around $45/frag. tongue.png

This pack is available for purchase via our website, first come first served (just click the banner). The WYSIWYG section and Legendary Collection has also been updated, so feel free to browse and look at our other pieces. Don't forget to use your Nano-Reef exclusive coupon!

Hope to ship this box of zoas to a lucky Nano-Reefer. We will have other packs soon (they'll be Nano-Reef exclusive), but they won't be as high end as this one.

Cheers,
Darwin

Jaw-dropping.

Posts like these make me wish I wasn't a poor, debt-ridden student...

On second thought.... I might just go rob a bank so I can buy these babies. :ninja:

OK, I just need your address so I can come over, knock you down (gently...you see like right blokes), and take it all.

<Iz in yer frag tank, taking yer coralz>

Legendary Corals

Hot!

Thanks, we think so too!

Jaw-dropping.

Posts like these make me wish I wasn't a poor, debt-ridden student...

On second thought.... I might just go rob a bank so I can buy these babies. :ninja:

I think you can buy a lot of things if you rob a bank. :ninja:

Holy wowsauce

Thanks tibbsy! How did you know that we dose our tank with wowsauce? ;)

I wanns see a FTS (frag tank shot) :).

Thanks Lawnman! We like to keep you guessing on what it looks like. So... Here's a picture of a shiba inu puppy.

12513610513_918a16b9e1_b.jpg

Hubba HUBBA!

Hahaha! Glad you think they're that hubba! :D

OK, I just need your address so I can come over, knock you down (gently...you see like right blokes), and take it all.

<Iz in yer frag tank, taking yer coralz>

LOL! Just be sure to leave some of that infamous brew for me drink while I sulk over my lost corals.

Thanks, we think so too!

I think you can buy a lot of things if you rob a bank. :ninja:

Thanks tibbsy! How did you know that we dose our tank with wowsauce? ;)

Thanks Lawnman! We like to keep you guessing on what it looks like. So... Here's a picture of a shiba inu puppy.

12513610513_918a16b9e1_b.jpg

Hahaha! Glad you think they're that hubba! :D

LOL! Just be sure to leave some of that infamous brew for me drink while I sulk over my lost corals.

That is BS :)! Cute puppy dog though.

Could it be that we have a potential barter system int he making??? :happydance:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived