inTank Media Baskets

FS: AC70, T5 fixture, MH lights, and ice probe chiller (thread resurrected)

dragon79

Items still available, I hadn't heard back on the person for the tank, surface skimmer and ac70, so with that all items are still available. Also I answered a few PMs, no trades please, I just need to sell. Remember item + cost to ship and it's yours. PM if if you have any other questions.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Items still available, I hadn't heard back on the person for the tank, surface skimmer and ac70, so with that all items are still available. Also I answered a few PMs, no trades please, I just need to sell. Remember item + cost to ship and it's yours. PM if if you have any other questions.

Let your buyers know that a vinegar bath, just a thin layer over that crusted coraline will allow it to come off clean and luster back to it's black!

Can do that very easy, I looked it up on the internet just let it sit over night and it will come off.

I believe islandofTiki has done it many times with great results. Any other reefers done it, please chime in!

Thanks,

Mike Guerrero

yeah thanks mike, the coraline is on the background, and just a sign of how healthy it was where it spread quite nicely. Sorry I don't have as much time during the week to manage the PMs but I answered them.

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

how has that tank not sold yet???? if I were looking for a new small tank, I'd be all over that.. very nice dimensions..

He should have removed the coraline with vinegar a lot of reefers like a clean tank to start with..... There are both types of reefers out there some will pick it up with coraline and then those that don't.

I make up the section those that like it spotless from coraline before I get it.

He should have removed the coraline with vinegar a lot of reefers like a clean tank to start with..... There are both types of reefers out there some will pick it up with coraline and then those that don't.

I make up the section those that like it spotless from coraline before I get it.

Wouldn't bother me at all :lol:

maybe he needs more bumps or more pictures.. I just can't figure how this hasn't sold.. it's a good price on an awesome tank..

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Wouldn't bother me at all :lol:

maybe he needs more bumps or more pictures.. I just can't figure how this hasn't sold.. it's a good price on an awesome tank..

It was my most sold tank when TruVu was our manufacturer....

Thanks for the support. Yeah I get to check mostly on the weekends. Let your friends know if anybody has interest in a shallow tank. It has great potential, and you can drill or do whatever desired to make it more suit your needs.

I'll be willing to split the difference in shipping and send the tank only for $90shipped to any interested. I think once that goes the other stuff should be easier as it's smaller and easier to ship.

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

This thread has me almost as puzzled as the FedEx contest.... Why hasn't this Micro-Reefs 8 gallon shallow not sold yet? Why haven't I won yet? :P

And while I'm waiting for a response, Mike, how or would you suggest me drilling the tank? Would like to put in a couple bulkheads so plumb to a closed loop with chiller.

PM responded, and thank you. the custom work sounds like a great idea and yeah my brother should be able to assist in your questions. If mike had the things he has now I would have had him do this to this tank, but like mentioned this was back when he was teamed with Truview to get these tanks made and sold.

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

And while I'm waiting for a response, Mike, how or would you suggest me drilling the tank? Would like to put in a couple bulkheads so plumb to a closed loop with chiller.

Glad you picked it up! It is a very unique design, the shallow series was very popular when they started debuting on my site in 2011. The tank can be drilled 2 inches from the top or 1.5 inches.

You can use a 32 mm drill bit to fit 1/2" bulkhead I would use this as your return line. Then get a 35mm drill bit and that will give you your drain for 3/4" inch bulk head.

If you have any other questios send me a PM, I will be sure to take care of you since it is my brothers tank your purchased. ;)

Just to let everyone know, dragon is a pleasure to deal with and ships the stuff out super quick. Have no reservations buying. Thanks for the smooth trans.

Hey thanks for the kind words, and you are welcome. Enjoy the tank.

Now I just need to sell the rest.

Iceprobe Chiller, ac70, badfish overflow, and T5 lights and Metal Halide lights still available. Keep your PMs coming. Weekend is almost here so I get to get these out and shipped to you so please let me know what you guys are interested in.

defective_weeble

Hey thanks for the kind words, and you are welcome. Enjoy the tank.

Now I just need to sell the rest.

Iceprobe Chiller, ac70, badfish overflow, and T5 lights and Metal Halide lights still available. Keep your PMs coming. Weekend is almost here so I get to get these out and shipped to you so please let me know what you guys are interested in.

I'd take that overflow off your hands if you're willing to use Dwolla or Serve or...anything other than PayPal really. I try to keep my money out of PayPal as I don't trust anything that doesn't have to operate like a bank.

I'm a VERY public figure, and can give you plenty of links to show you that I'm a real person whose not interested in scamming you. I just hate PayPal :P

@Nathenvan 2.75" in length, 2.25" in width, 4.9" in height

@weeble, sorry I am not enrolled with the programs you speak of and I'd rather deal with paypal. They been working out great for me for years.

defective_weeble

@Nathenvan 2.75" in length, 2.25" in width, 4.9" in height

@weeble, sorry I am not enrolled with the programs you speak of and I'd rather deal with paypal. They been working out great for me for years.

Completely understood. I've just been screwed over by PayPal one too many times.

badfish overflow for the ac70 sold!

I also updated price shipped for the ac70 and the iceprobe chiller. 70 shipped for chiller, 36 shipped for ac70.

The lights will vary, as I'll need to see how much to send that for A: it's size and B: it's weight.

Thanks guys!

Archived