Coral Vue Hydros

Online ORA Clown Dealer?

Reefed419

Dare I say it... one of Petco's main suppliers is ORA and you can order from them but you will want to ask them when they will come in and tell them to keep them in the bag. You get to see the fish and you can decide if you want to buy them or not then. There won't be a 'stay alive' guarantee but you don't have to take the fish home either if it isn't up to your standards. Downside is it isn't WYSIWYG.

I ended up nabbing a pair of black ORA snowflakes from petco for only $100 for the pair when they went on sale. Ofc I had to treat them for ich since they were out of the bag and in the evil Petco tank.

Hey looking for an ORA clown dealer besides Divers Den. Anyone have any good sites to use?

I second Tamberav's idea, also if you lack scruples as I do you can get those unknowing associates from petco to sell you a picasso for the price of something that is def not picasso lol they have no idea what they're doing and lets be honest petco probably gets them for like $30 with the amount that they buy and their shrink allowance is pretty large so it wouldn't really cause the store a problem. Of course its not like online where its all WYSIWYG and you can get awesome random markings on them, you just gotta check what they have.

Thanks everyone for the input. I had forgotten that Petco sells ORA clowns when ordered. I would love to pull a fast one, on one of there idiotic fish employees. I will have to go to the evil store and see what they can order in for me. I have been following Alpha Aquaculture for some time, but they never have ORA, however they always have some super sexy fish. It seems to me that a lot of the new tank bred clowns have a funny looking snout to them. I have 4 different pairs from four different breeders and I like the face of my ORA clowns the best, although they are only the semi picassos.

Thanks everyone for the input. I had forgotten that Petco sells ORA clowns when ordered. I would love to pull a fast one, on one of there idiotic fish employees. I will have to go to the evil store and see what they can order in for me. I have been following Alpha Aquaculture for some time, but they never have ORA, however they always have some super sexy fish. It seems to me that a lot of the new tank bred clowns have a funny looking snout to them. I have 4 different pairs from four different breeders and I like the face of my ORA clowns the best, although they are only the semi picassos.

Dont order in just show up see what they have and purchase or go, if you order them in you'll have to pay the list price :P

I personally don't like Alpha as they have some clowns with what I call "lumps and bumps" or a severe underbite but those were when I was hunting for some fish a while back things may have gotten better but I don't care to go snooping. If you wanna swing a full wallet around I would suggest the small time breeders. They have much better quality control and you can ask them for exactly what you want(I asked for a picasso with markings that kinda looks like a heart and bam I got what I wanted lol).

+1 Clay, just check them out off and on. The ORA clownfish list price is high enough that they don't sell quickly to the types of people who shop Petco so they often mark them down. The pair I bought also had Ich which I pointed out to the manager and he gave me another $20 off. I QT'd them with some cupramine and they are as good as new now :)

petco aint too horrible when it comes to clowns. i've seen platinums, black onyx, clarki, and pink skunks in mine. still kicking myself for not picking up a platinum for 70 bucks. recently i did find a nice picasso(ish) in the misbar tank. cant beat 12 bucks on sale. he is currently trying to fend off my aggressive snowflake.

Archived