Cultivated Reef

BA's New PicO Aquarium Tank

BattleAthletics

BattleAthletics

1" square? I don't think we have that.

:-|

Man OH Man!!!! Glad you are taking yer time on this. The whole set up and scape are just killer!

The scape does look like a wave.....can't wait to see it it in the tank.

You make me proud my boy. :)

Mark! Glad you like the build so far, alot of the credit goes to you for allowing me to continue your legacy through this build!

Holy crap, so organized! I'm jealous. I'm sure you'd have a heart attack if you saw the tangled mess behind my tank. :scarry:

Awpong! Your other build was one of the first I had ever clicked on when I registered with n-r. Your 50 is so awesome man, look into flex loom to fix the tangled mess. Or look back a couple of pages to see cable organization links I posted.
  • Like 3
BattleAthletics

So tank is wet, only leak check tonight. This bean animal overflow is so silent it's amazing. The mag 5 return pump is the only thing that's loud, vibration loud that is. Even with noise dampening pads underneath the pump it still is loud. I'll update more on Friday as its my day off.

ahy2avu4.jpg

hutu8age.jpg

Pictures!

• Like 8

My mag 7 is loud as far as vibration also, I had a pad but it didn't do much so I took it out, I needed the room for more water in there anyway.

• Like 1

Is it Friday yet? :) lol Looks good man!

That skimmer I picked up from ya is finally settling in, think it should work out decently. Thanks again :)

• Like 1
BattleAthletics

Is it Friday yet? :) lol Looks good man!

That skimmer I picked up from ya is finally settling in, think it should work out decently. Thanks again :)

No problem! Glad it's working for ya. I checked on the overflow this morning and it's still silent, I'm stoked about that.

My mag 7 is loud as far as vibration also, I had a pad but it didn't do much so I took it out, I needed the room for more water in there anyway.

I'm looking into selling this one and getting another return pump, preferably a quieter one. I do have an eheim 1262 but I'm using that to mix salt.
  • Like 2

No problem! Glad it's working for ya. I checked on the overflow this morning and it's still silent, I'm stoked about that.

I'm looking into selling this one and getting another return pump, preferably a quieter one. I do have an eheim 1262 but I'm using that to mix salt.

That is awesome :)

Switch them and use the eheim for the return and the mag for mixing silly :) lol

• Like 2

Lol. I'm looking forward to seeing this with all kinds of goodies in it.

Me too. BA, come buy stuff :).

Its alright, we'll try again later. It happens to most men, right? :P

I don't know about "most men", but BA's box is always wet. I'm not sure why you had to point that out, ma'am.

• Like 3
BattleAthletics

Its wet! Yay!

:naughtydance::happydance::flower:

Too easy...

SHE IS NOT! :rant:

Lol. I'm looking forward to seeing this with all kinds of goodies in it.

You want to see me "Goodies"? :blush:

Me too. BA, come buy stuff :).

I don't know about "most men", but BA's box is always wet. I'm not sure why you had to point that out, ma'am.

:naughtydance:

• Like 3
Legendary Corals

I run Sicces. So silent, love them!

And holy crap... I wouldn't even know how to properly organize the equipment you have. Wonder what your room looks like...

• Like 1
BattleAthletics

Well...coral goodies and stuff. Wait wait wait. BA, box, BA is a woman?

*Flexes like Patrick Bateman*

Man!

• Like 3