ReefCleaners.org

BA's New PicO Aquarium Tank

BattleAthletics

ITS STILL ALIVE!!!

The love for this hobby diminished a little bit, But now its back, ive come back to see so many TOTM's from tons of people I admired in the hobby.

The tank has been running for over a year and everything is growing, albeit slow but its been going. Im planning to build a night stand to go next to the tank so I have more room to put more equipment there thats very messy if not concealed.

Also a friend of mine gave me a Oceanic Biocube, that's going to go in the girls room for sure.

This post reminds me that I need to call Berry to give him a hard time about giving you MY tank lol.

• Like 2
BattleAthletics

This post reminds me that I need to call Berry to give him a hard time about giving you MY tank lol.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• 4 months later...
BattleAthletics

Well unfortunately this tank will be coming down. I agreed to be on a project team that will be building a $300m unit that will be producing HFO-1234yf, aka the new freon for the car industry. Coupled with that commitment of not having many days off, along with a 45m drive to and from work its hard for me to say i can commit to any tank right now. Ill post the hardware when the fish and coral are gone.

• Like 2

Well unfortunately this tank will be coming down. I agreed to be on a project team that will be building a $300m unit that will be producing HFO-1234yf, aka the new freon for the car industry. Coupled with that commitment of not having many days off, along with a 45m drive to and from work its hard for me to say i can commit to any tank right now. Ill post the hardware when the fish and coral are gone.

Yo!

Sucks on the tank, but congrats on the work.....can't wait to see what you set up after the work allows.

P.S. - call mama every once in awhile. Che missus ju, mijo.

• Like 1
BattleAthletics

Yep basically 2 years building and 2 years running the unit. I have called mama but shes too busy being a mud shark to pay any attention to me!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
BattleAthletics

Tank is coming back online! Decided being away from family that much really isnt worth it. Plus my oldest daughter convinced me that spending time with her doing this hobby would be good for me after being away for 2 years.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, BattleAthletics said:

Tank is coming back online! Decided being away from family that much really isnt worth it. Plus my oldest daughter convinced me that spending time with her doing this hobby would be good for me after being away for 2 years.

Good to hear, mijo!

• Like 1
16 hours ago, BattleAthletics said:

Glad to see you back!!!

• Thanks 1
  • 5 years later...
BattleAthletics

6 years later and one of my kids is asking about getting a nemo fish. 2 months later and she knows about cycles, and aquascapes.

Sooo lets see what we come up with.

• Like 1