Coral Vue Hydros

Merth's 3g Grass-covered hills

Merthynia

A pair of green-banded gobies would be fun for this tank. But I have seen small yellowtail damsels in these and they did just fine. Plus they are a nice pop of color. I think it would keep you entertained...they like to swim in and out of rock caves and such. Glad you found a timer that will work for your ATO :).

I agree with the green bands, I'm basically just waiting to see what my LFS can get in for me at this point. A pair of green banded gobies were the first fish I requested. :) I may cave and get a tiny damsel though. I was surprised that there was a timer cheap enough to do what I wanted it to do!

• Like 1

Makes me think of Benson the TV show LOL. Did the timer work for your vacation? Or haven't you left yet?

I haven't left yet, but I've had it hooked up all week making sure it won't flood everything. It looks like it will be working out perfectly! You are a rockstar Gena!

• Like 1

I haven't left yet, but I've had it hooked up all week making sure it won't flood everything. It looks like it will be working out perfectly! You are a rockstar Gena!

Hah...that makes me feel good when I've been an invalid the past few days lol.
  • Like 1

Hopefully it is your non dominant arm at least! I'm sure you've had plenty of kitten snuggling duties!

Nope its my right arm and i'm right handed :(. kitten snuggles have been great!
  • Like 1

My Lawn Clippings have arrived!!!

20210452401_472fdc1c01_k.jpg

Nicely packaged!

20210452321_671dde1b73_k.jpg

15 little packages of awesome in there!! They are now all in my tank opening slowly. More pictures after they open up :lol:

Told ya you'd get hooked up darlin ;)
  • Like 2

WHERE ARE THE PICS?!?

+1

They are not the greatest pictures I've ever taken. Most of the frags are flat on the sandbed for now until I know what they are and can decide where to put them. I think quite a few will be moving over to the PicO.

19590517593_f37749a0b5_k.jpg

20217225831_51c55bf35c_k.jpg

20023465228_5db9b3c7c2_k.jpg

19588834714_edd78da4cb_k.jpg

These appear to be CARs

• Like 3

They are not the greatest pictures I've ever taken. Most of the frags are flat on the sandbed for now until I know what they are and can decide where to put them. I think quite a few will be moving over to the PicO.

19590517593_f37749a0b5_k.jpg

20217225831_51c55bf35c_k.jpg

20023465228_5db9b3c7c2_k.jpg

19588834714_edd78da4cb_k.jpg

These appear to be CARs

• Like 1

20217222431_08c9796473_k.jpg

Pink boobies!

20185217746_f7d0bcb844_k.jpg

Utter Chaos

20024883259_8c3074a056_k.jpg

20024880059_4a446ff248_k.jpg

Xenia

There will be more pictures as I move them around to find better spots for them. I can't believe so many amazing things fit into the box I received. Lawn and PGR, thank you so much!!

omgomgomg I love getting so many frags you can't even keep them all straight! omgomgomg

This is so true!! I hope I can identify all of them and find great places to display them all!! :lol:

Told ya you'd get hooked up darlin ;)

:wub: This box was amazing!! Thank you!

• Like 4
  • 4 weeks later...

Okay, back from my school break. This tank was HORRIBLE when I got home. Tons of algae, some cyano. I've cleaned a good portion of it up, did a gigantic water change yesterday and stirred up a little sand. I went ahead and got two more snails since my hermit seems to have eaten one of them. The yellow clown goby survived the break, but I will be taking him back to the LFS this weekend probably. It just isn't the fish I want for this tank. He is great though, eats flakes and frozen like a champ! The ghetto rig ATO that I put together worked enough that nothing died, but it wasn't enough to keep up totally with the evaporation. The bigger problem is that my storm controller has nothing on the display anymore. I cannot adjust it, and it is not ramping up or down for my light cycle. I have a feeling that it was on the dimmest setting for most of my break since that is how I returned to it as. I'm not even sure anything can be done about it. :(

Please forgive the algae, I am still working on getting it all removed. It was like a jungle in there. This was also during feeding, so random specks floating around.

20885209485_25fcf7c8d0_k.jpg

20698565519_57f4744123_k.jpg

I also forgot to mention I brought home tons of new frags from my brother's tank. Some of them are my frags that he has been holding onto for me, but some of them are ones that I bought from him to help finance his move next week.

• Like 2

Okay, back from my school break. This tank was HORRIBLE when I got home. Tons of algae, some cyano. I've cleaned a good portion of it up, did a gigantic water change yesterday and stirred up a little sand. I went ahead and got two more snails since my hermit seems to have eaten one of them. The yellow clown goby survived the break, but I will be taking him back to the LFS this weekend probably. It just isn't the fish I want for this tank. He is great though, eats flakes and frozen like a champ! The ghetto rig ATO that I put together worked enough that nothing died, but it wasn't enough to keep up totally with the evaporation. The bigger problem is that my storm controller has nothing on the display anymore. I cannot adjust it, and it is not ramping up or down for my light cycle. I have a feeling that it was on the dimmest setting for most of my break since that is how I returned to it as. I'm not even sure anything can be done about it. :(

Please forgive the algae, I am still working on getting it all removed. It was like a jungle in there. This was also during feeding, so random specks floating around.

20885209485_25fcf7c8d0_k.jpg

20698565519_57f4744123_k.jpg

I also forgot to mention I brought home tons of new frags from my brother's tank. Some of them are my frags that he has been holding onto for me, but some of them are ones that I bought from him to help finance his move next week.

Glad everything survived!

• Like 1