--Blue Damsel

--Maxi Mini

--A Couple Acans

--GSP

--Xenia

--A Torch Coral

--Emerald Crap

--CUC and Hermits

Would adding a royal gramma to the mix be too many fish? I know damsels can be territorial and have

thought about that. She has only been in the tank since Saturday and I don't think this is long enough

to set up shop so to speak. Would the bio load be too much with one more fish?

Personally I think you'd be ok, but I would give the tank some time to react after the addition of the damsel. The damsel may pick on the gramma but they're more likely to pester fish with the same shape or species.

I had a royal gramma, a percula, and a pygmy angel in a 15g.. there was no fighting and I had no bio-load issues.. the pygmy had to go after about 9 months because he started to pick at my clam, otherwise he was perfectly fine in the 15, he was replaced by a black clown buddy for my perc.

do you have a skimmer?

Chris I see you're from michigan also. Are you from the east side or the west side of the state? If you don't mind me asking that is...

I had a royal gramma, a percula, and a pygmy angel in a 15g.. there was no fighting and I had no bio-load issues.. the pygmy had to go after about 9 months because he started to pick at my clam, otherwise he was perfectly fine in the 15, he was replaced by a black clown buddy for my perc. do you have a skimmer?
Do you have a build for this tank? I saw your 40 and it looks great!

Chris I see you're from michigan also. Are you from the east side or the west side of the state? If you don't mind me asking that is...

Sorry didn't see this earlier, I am from Flint (east side of the state).

Do you have a build for this tank? I saw your 40 and it looks great!

Thanks! as far as a build on the 15g, not really, no.. there was a thread with some pics of it a while ago, I'm sure it's buried, but it wasn't really a build thread it was mostly just pictures. on page 2 or 3 of my 40 build is some pics of the 15, I loved and hated that tank.. lol..

Sorry didn't see this earlier, I am from Flint (east side of the state).

Ah you're pretty far north of me. I was going to see what lfs you used if you lived close.

Ah you're pretty far north of me. I was going to see what lfs you used if you lived close.

I don't recommend the one that is near me anymore, dude screwed me over and charges everyone different (ie. If you pull in with a nice car or dressed nicely you can expect to pay quite a bit more, most don't know or see this because it is easy for him to do since nothing is priced ;)).

For the time being I would look into Coral Gardens Aquaculture (sponsor here, ebay store) he is a real good guy and has great prices.

Archived