SaltCritters.com

DCubed w/ Nano Box Tide

DCUEVAS74

I think I found the smallest scoly I have ever seen while at the LFS. Couldn't pass it up and fit in one of my corners perfectly!

scoly.jpg

Looks awesome dc!

Thanks E! I'm really happy with the simplicity of this set up at work. Love the shot of the Acans btw. Niiiiiiiiiice

Great start to this tank and glad you are enjoying the second light.

-Dave

Thanks Dave, thanks for what you do! Your work is excellente!

Awesome little tank!

Gracias. Really happy with how it's coming along and how easy to maintain. Diggin' your Cad. Last setup I had was a custom of theirs. They do good work!

SouthFlorida_Tron

I was very impressed with the craftsmanship and overall solid feel to the tank. Too bad it'll never look as clean as yours!

I was very impressed with the craftsmanship and overall solid feel to the tank. Too bad it'll never look as clean as yours!

Thanks man, but it ain't about how clean... it's how full can you get it with coralz & feesh! :haha:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Looking good!! Doing a 25g in the next month or so. What size AC is that and where did you get the surface skimmer and media box. I love how that's set up since I won't have sump/fuge on this tank. Going to need some good filtration.

• 4 months later...

Updates?

Update plz :happy:

So sorry for disappearing, kinda got REALLY busy with the arrival of the baby and school. Had to take down, but I am working on something new !

Looking good!! Doing a 25g in the next month or so. What size AC is that and where did you get the surface skimmer and media box. I love how that's set up since I won't have sump/fuge on this tank. Going to need some good filtration.

This was a AC70. I bought it and all the other goodies righter here in the hardware section of the forum used.

Archived