Coral Vue Hydros

Need help pricing a pair of misbar gold stripe maroon clowns?

Jeradmccarty

I have a mated pair of gold stripe misbar maroon clowns. They have been in my 20G reef and are very healthy and happy fish, they spend all of there time in my GBT and love it. My problem is the female is getting quite large very fast, they are only around a year and a few months old and it's amazing how fast they grow, so the story is there getting too big for a 20g. I would like to sell them and was wondering how much I couks reasonably ask for them, mated and misbar maroons. Very healthy too, I would appreciate any insight on this thank you.

IDK, what did you pay for them? A picture might help too. Maroon Clownfish sell for around $25. Pairs usually get a little more than two singles, and depending on the pattern, a misbar might get even more. Not that I have any real idea, but I'm thinking somewhere around $75.

That is a good estimate, sounds very fair. I bought the two clowns when they were very early juveniles they were both the same size and very small. That is a great price range because I paid around 30$ for the two if them together when they were that young. I will post a pic later today

Archived